Rest of the games on this final regular season Sunday

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady with another 4 TD game and 40 for the year.  WTF?  Darnold has 45 in three years. LMFAO.

This is a travesty! The Giants are the greatest 6-10 team of all time. Joe Judge is the best!

wth is happening? I swear if the Giants make the playoffs with Joe Judge, I will throw @T0mShane into @joewilly12 infested waters

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why?

Giants fans have gotten to experience, witness and enjoy 4 SB Titles since dating back to only 1986 (I was born in 1985). 

Our Jets? Not since the 1968-1969 season. 

No matter how bad the Giants stink it'll never make Jet fans feel better...

Would you rather the giants have a home playoff game next week? Don’t get the logic. Giants fans ( that I know at least ) even with all their success, take any chance they can to sh*t on Jets fans. 

Just now, munchmemory said:

Man, Chase Young is a monster.  Why don't we ever draft guys like him? 

We did.  His name was Leonard Williams.  He just waited until we traded him to have his double-digit sack season.

• Like 1
I mean F the Giants but If I were a fan I would be pissed. Sudfeld? Really? 

Hard for me to be sympathetic to a team that lost 10 games. Win a couple more games and they wouldn’t have needed the Eagles help.
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Hard for me to be sympathetic to a team that lost 10 games. Win a couple more games and they wouldn’t have needed the Eagles help.

Oh I know but if we were in a similar situation and Belicheat pulled something like that we would be flipping out. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Would you rather the giants have a home playoff game next week? Don’t get the logic. Giants fans ( that I know at least ) even with all their success, take any chance they can to sh*t on Jets fans. 

I've never had a hatred for the Giants. They've never been our rivals either. And if not for NYG the Patriots would've went undefeated while going down as the greatest football team of All-Time... 

The lil boy blue giants had no business making the playoffs with double digit losses. Daniel Jones is not a franchise quarterback. Their GM, David Gettleman is a huge disappointment. Joe Judge is a wannabe Coughlin tough guy who's gonna get sh*t canned after the new GM comes in and wants his own guy...Maybe by then they'll finally hire their first black coach in franchise history. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, nycdan said:

We did.  His name was Leonard Williams.  He just waited until we traded him to have his double-digit sack season.

mo wilk v 2.0. 

imagine how many sacks adams woulda had if he played 6 games vs nfceast comp last season????

jajajajajaaja

Horrible Histories GIF by Madman Films

With Gase fired Pederson is the single worst coach in the NFL.

It is unbelievable how much he’s hurt the Eagles this season. Yesterday’s just another game he went out the way to f*ck up.

If we hire this clown I’m done.