Official Top 5 draft order

choon328

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Looking very forward to seeing how this pans out.  All options on the table.

Still think it will hinge on if they can get a late 1st or SFs 2nd for Darnold.  If so, it may be Fields time after all.

If not and some team offers a haul for the 2nd, take it and Sam gets 1 last chance.

Neither is a bad outcome.

I truly believe they will get a 2nd round pick plus another lower one depending on where in the round it is.  There are probably a half-dozen teams that would roll those dice.  PIT, NO, WAS, heck even DAL if they don't bring Dak back just to name a few possibilities.  CHI.  ATL.  DEN...

Figure it averages out to a mid-2nd round pick.  I wouldn't hate keeping Sam if he didn't pull back at least that much, but I'm find with moving him as it gives us one more premium pick to use to help out Fields.

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

After missing out on Trevor Lawrence I was all in on Sewell. 

But not anymore. 

Justin Fields was special against Clemson and if he's magical against Alabama he's a 100% no brainier pick @ #2 overall behind only Trevor Lawrence. 

What's going to stink is watching Miami give Tua a generational Franchise LT in Penei Sewell.

If Sewell is the Miami pick, does he move over the right side since Tua is left handed?  Do teams change their line to protect the QB's blindside or just keep the line the same regardless? 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Looking very forward to seeing how this pans out.  All options on the table.

Still think it will hinge on if they can get a late 1st or SFs 2nd for Darnold.  If so, it may be Fields time after all.

If not and some team offers a haul for the 2nd, take it and Sam gets 1 last chance.

Neither is a bad outcome.

I beg to differ

17 minutes ago, nyjbuddy said:

If Sewell is the Miami pick, does he move over the right side since Tua is left handed?  Do teams change their line to protect the QB's blindside or just keep the line the same regardless? 

Miami is going to trade out of #3 to Cincy & get more chips in this draft. I absolutely hate the fact that Miami went 10-6 & is picking 3rd in this draft & effing up our trade back we might have had. Bill Obrien, another Belichick tree coach who f*cked us again!