Adam Gase officially fired: MERGED

AbstraKt

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonus is I’ll actually get some work done tomorrow instead of constantly refreshing Twitter waiting for this news. 

Now it’s time to move fast in the search.  Saleh already has an interview lined up with the Falcons tomorrow.  Not that I want Saleh, but this coaching market is going to move fast.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's like wishing you were as good of a QB as Nico thinks Sam is.

You're just not going to pass that bar.

*Thought.

He's back as @QB1, no longer a Darnold booster, hiding in plain sight, to avoid having to answer for being such a virulent douche to anyone who didn't share his embarrassingly awful Sam Darnold take.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

*Thought.

He's back as @QB1, no longer a Darnold booster, hiding in plain sight, to avoid having to answer for being such a virulent douche to anyone who didn't share his embarrassingly awful Sam Darnold take.

Omg! 

I knew he was a former poster but I never knew he was NICO!

@QB1

Is this true?!? 

If so? 

???????

You're Sam Darnold's STAN?!?

• WTF? 1

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nah.

He mushed both of Adam Gase and Frank Gore into our face throughout all of 2020 (and into 2021 too). 

He claimed Adam Gase was untouchable and would never get fired. 

He even made fun of Met fans while talking up Adam Gase. 

Etc. 

So whatever laughter, mocking, trolling etc that @SAR I receives in return from JI faithful? He'll deserve it (because what goes around comes around; it's called Karma). 

1588571521_JetHCs.png.1c5d51feec106e8eb2166d2933c520f1.png.7d60376520badcfe86db29bf0beeb1a0.png

DWC I

I don't think you understand the concept of trolling.

9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Sort of wondering if we'll get some kind of exception and be in the playoffs now.

Can't wait to hear from the Haute Take Boiz about how, based on (insert YouTube highlight reels) of (insert new jagaloon cheap coordinator they hire)'s schemes are exactly what the Jets were missing this entire time. 

9 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

"We will reportedly..."?

Is that the Falcons official Twitter account? If so, then that's a really weird way to word that. It's like they don't know for sure themselves, but they've heard people say they will, so they must be. Like, either you are interviewing him, or you're not. You tell us.

It's like if Joe Douglas released a statement saying, "According to sources, we may be interviewing Brian Daboll for the position of HC."

• Haha 1