Where's your stupid GIFS now, Troll??

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

**** that. That unspecified guy has trolled this board for MONTHS with his trash. He deserves to have his nose rubbed in it. 

I dunno I kinda respect him for standing up against the hordes for what he believed in. I mean last month I couldn’t take it anymore and put him on ignore but let’s let bygones be bygones. Today is a day for healing. When Darnold is sent packing we can break open the bubbly.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I dunno I kinda respect him for standing up against the hordes for what he believed in. I mean last month I couldn’t take it anymore and put him on ignore but let’s let bygones be bygones. Today is a day for healing. When Darnold is sent packing we can break open the bubbly.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

This legit made me LOL ? cheers 

5 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Ban

if u act like a child, u get put in timeout like a child

You mean like the guy who has been trolling this board for Months (actually, years), without repercussions? Please. GTFO with that. 

Its a great day, Gase is sh*tcanned, and a troll gets exposed. 

Huzzah.

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

You mean like the guy who has been trolling this board for Months (actually, years), without repercussions? Please. GTFO with that. 

Its a great day, Gase is sh*tcanned, and a troll gets exposed. 

Huzzah.

what repercussions should there be for have an opinion? go ahead tell me.

just keep in mind, i am the "Darnold is the future" guy. ok pumpkin?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2