Jets HC interview requests

Personally I didn’t think those interviews showed much at all except a face for each name.

the more I think about it, Harbaugh is my favorite choice. If we go down the coordinator road I hope JD have a magic 8ball. Our track record has been less than stellar previously. 

50 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Just heard that 25% of the NFLPA complaints have been against the Jaguars - apparently players hate it there.  

There's lots of negatives about JAX. It would surprise but not shock me if TL demanded not to go to JAX. Anyone going there also faces the possibility of living in GB a good portion of the year, or flying back and forth all the time

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

There's lots of negatives about JAX. It would surprise but not shock me if TL demanded not to go to JAX. Anyone going there also faces the possibility of living in GB a good portion of the year, or flying back and forth all the time

He is not in a position nor is he entitled to demand crap.

if he isnt happy with the nfl rules, which are very fair, he can go play in canada.

nobody owes him anything

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

He is not in a position nor is he entitled to demand crap.

if he isnt happy with the nfl rules, which are very fair, he can go play in canada.

nobody owes him anything

He is literally in position to demand anything he wants right now..

26 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Patrick Graham will be staying with the Giants. Emerging early as a head coaching prospect, Graham has signed an extension to stay on as the Giants’ defensive coordinator, Dan Duggan of The Athletic tweets.

This is probably a good thing. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Patrick Graham will be staying with the Giants. Emerging early as a head coaching prospect, Graham has signed an extension to stay on as the Giants’ defensive coordinator, Dan Duggan of The Athletic tweets.

I wonder why he wouldn't at least do interviews?  it's not like the Giants are a powerhouse and he wants to win a ring this year.

46 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Giants will never allow the Jets to take their DC away to become their HC.  Imagine he outdoes outdoes Judge?