2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I can't even find my Knicks thread on here 

That's what you get.

SAR I

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

In honor of blue balls @T0mShane and @SAR I  the forum is blue for them being in mourning over the firing of Adam Gase. 

I don't think that term means what you think it means.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think that term means what you think it means.

Blue balls is the slang term for epididymal hypertension. It refers to aching or painful testicles, which some people may experience after sexual arousal that does not result in orgasm.Aroused by Adam Gase possibly being the HC in 2021. Not happening. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Or is it just my phone? It looks like I'm on Facebook everything is blue instead of green

Sorry for creating this thread but I don't know if I changed a setting in my phone or if JN just has a different format? 

Screenshot_20210104-194831.thumb.png.2b2429638b6d2b4c5e95065e2eac68bc.png

It looks different

You were hoping for what?  Aqua?

• Post of the Week 1
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Blue balls is the slang term for epididymal hypertension. It refers to aching or painful testicles, which some people may experience after sexual arousal that does not result in orgasm.Aroused by Adam Gase possibly being the HC in 2021. Not happening. 

What the actual ****? Do you ever think before you post?

gay pride GIF

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Got your attention go figure...........familiar with the term I bet. 

Monkey Dance GIF - Monkey Dance HappyWeekend GIFs

You used oversized type, you imbecile.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Ah

Was the large font really needed, though? lol

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Or is it just my phone? It looks like I'm on Facebook everything is blue instead of green

Sorry for creating this thread but I don't know if I changed a setting in my phone or if JN just has a different format? 

Screenshot_20210104-194831.thumb.png.2b2429638b6d2b4c5e95065e2eac68bc.png

It looks different

I am going to move this to the feedback forum. You are on a phone just going to the forums.JetNation.com? Or are you using one of the apps?

Depending what you are on, look in the lower left. Hit the drop down by themes. Looks like you are using the default theme you want the one in this screen print below.

image.png

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I am going to move this to the feedback forum. You are on a phone just going to the forums.JetNation.com? Or are you using one of the apps?

Depending what you are on, look in the lower left. Hit the drop down by themes. Looks like you are using the default theme you want the one in this screen print below.

image.png

Thnx max. Everything is back to normal for me everything is green again and easy to navigate again thnx you

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

What the actual ****? Do you ever think before you post?

gay pride GIF

Is that a question?

I ask myself that same question when reading these posts.