• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe D made the decision.  It was hard for him to do. Christopher Johnson informed Gase of that decision.  It was hard for him to do. No conspiracy here fellas.

chill dawg.  It's politics. The NFL is a big fraternity. These guys all get recycled. You don't burn bridges unless you absolutely have to. 

It's a big deal are you kidding ?  This is insight that we still don't really know if JD is calling the shots or not, he just said he fired Adam Gase in the press conference, Christopher Johnson

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Yeah, and Jamal was gonna be a Jet for life.

both the owner and the GM have now come out in support of our QB, the sooner the fans get behind him the better. not that i wont be upset on not drafting Cam Newtons protege...but u know...ill live.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Joe D made the decision.  It was hard for him to do.

Christopher Johnson informed Gase of that decision.  It was hard for him to do.

No conspiracy here fellas.

That's not how chain of commands work lol.

So Gase's co-worker made the decision to fire him? 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

It absolutely should be.

There isn't a lot of talent on this D and Marcus Maye has proven to be a solid, steady player and leader.  He kept his mouth shut unlike the walking Tweet that sent to Seattle.  Maye was drafted here, has played well and we already sent one Safety packing.  Bring back Marcus Maye!

Agree just don't overpay. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, JTJet said:
8 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Joe D made the decision.  It was hard for him to do.

Christopher Johnson informed Gase of that decision.  It was hard for him to do.

No conspiracy here fellas.

Beat me to it.

• Upvote 4
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Woody Johnson is all about media hype and selling PSL's no way in hell Sam Darnold is back here next year at QB. 

Drafting a sensational rookie will put people in the seats. 

A vaccine + Justin Fields/Trevor Lawrence = Full stadium

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

He bombed on Free Agents and his draft is questionable...left talent on the board when he drafted Morgan, Zuniga and Perine

Which free agents would you have signed in 2020? Robby and..?

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It absolutely should be.

There isn't a lot of talent on this D and Marcus Maye has proven to be a solid, steady player and leader.  He kept his mouth shut unlike the walking Tweet that sent to Seattle.  Maye was drafted here, has played well and we already sent one Safety packing.  Bring back Marcus Maye!

Agreed. 

You were one of the first people on here who was advocating to prioritize Maye and I have come around on that. I've liked what I have seen from him and would love for him to be part of the future.

• Upvote 2

what joe wanted to say

our owners never want to spend for quality coaches so we get trash coaches and then we have to pay for the trash over and over again after they are no longer in the building

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

The NY Jts just went 2-14 with Sam Darnold as QB. 

Sam Darnold was one of the worst QB in the NFL. 

Rookies not drafted played better than Sam Darnold. 

Sam Darnold will not be back here in 2021 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Did anyone have the nuts to ask JD to confirm the reports that Darnold is on the trading block?

Apparently no such nuts have revealed themselves at the press conference. 

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

"going to be a great QB"

Joe has seen Sam Darnold play for two seasons now and if he's saying that Sam is "going to be" a great QB then how long does he plan to wait for that to happen?

Sam's a goner for sure. 

I'm not willing to go there just yet, but I think the longer the Jets look at it, the more obvious it will be to just draft Fields or Wilson and get what you can for Sam. 

I think Sam would have a better chance of returning if the draft were next month. But, these teams tend to fall in love with these QBs as time goes along and Sam's tape isn't getting any better between now and April. 

• Like 1