Joe Douglas says he has no opinion on the Eagles farce.

1 minute ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Really?...you have Eagles players blasting what Pederson did..nice try Sherlock Holmes

Joe Douglas hasn’t been a member of the Eagles organization for 2 years now.  Why in the world would he care?

• Upvote 1

The big farce is the most overblown story in  years.  Peterson is just getting killed by everyone and Pittsburgh rested half their team in a game in which  the browns had to win.  KC rested everyone.

The NY Jets a e the poster team for this ind of thing, always winning meaningless games at the end of a year, oh  how valiant, that is how we ended up with vernomn gholston instead of matt ryan and a host of over draft falls.

That whole divs stinks and have no right to whine about any games, Hurts was bad in that game as well before the change.

Biggest non story going on.

These valiant late season wins look pretty until draft day comes along and an impact player you could really use goes one pick before you do and you end up drafting a friggin saftey.

• Post of the Week 1

Roseman pissed Douglas off by ceding a good part of his "say so" in the draft room to the Eagles analytics department.  I am sure both men are still close but I don't know if Douglas feels he's responsible for many players on the current Eagles roster.  I'm sure he doesn't watch their games often.

44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The big farce is the most overblown story in  years.  Peterson is just getting killed by everyone and Pittsburgh rested half their team in a game in which  the browns had to win.  KC rested everyone.

44 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Eagles thing is honestly so overrated. 

If the game were played at 1PM nobody would have noticed or cared. It was just embarrassing for the NFL to have it blatantly happen in the 4th quarter of a SNF Prime Time game.

Hell, Mike Glennon has been starting for weeks in Jacksonville! Where is the outrage there lol.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Really?...you have Eagles players blasting what Pederson did..nice try Sherlock Holmes

Comparing the players and administration is like comparing apples and oranges. The secret handshake guys at the top generally stick together, at least to an extent, and saying nothing is easy. JD may want to make a trade with them at some point so there is no need to alienate them simply to appease the random masses.

58 minutes ago, heymangold said:

I guarantee if this game didn’t have any sort of playoff implications this would be a non story.  I don’t see any fault in the Eagles.  Hurts was terrible all night and they had nothing to play for.  

People act like Hurts was on fire and putting up a performance for the ages, Guy was 7-20....33% completion rate for 72 yards in 3 quarters and 32 yards rushing on 8 carries.....A robust 25.4 QB rating.....;)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JetsMetsRangers said:

People act like Hurts was on fire and putting up a performance for the ages, Guy was 7-20....33% completion rate for 72 yards in 3 quarters and 32 yards rushing on 8 carries.....

He would have given the Eagles the lead if he didn't short arm that throw in the end zone by 2 feet..did you watch the game?

5 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

You're making making a judgement on his play based on stats as if that's how games are decided rather than the play by play action...he ran for 2 touchdowns.

My main point is people act like it was a foregone conclusion that Hurts wins the game if he stays in, His performance in my mind up to that point did not support that view.........And yes stats do not tell the whole story but his were pretty poor.......Not saying he did not give the Eagles a better chance than Sudfield but many act like he was a lock to win the game.........

Garbage thread 

Pedersen is working for the eagles. Not for the giants and it was a meaning less game for the eagles. 

What if hurts stay in the game and sustain a long term injury? Everyone would be killing Pedersen. 

Also this us rich coming from a jets fan , the jets only got to the playoffs and afc title game in 2009 because colts rested the starters including manning after half time 

2 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

A sorry-assed Midgets fan whining about being punked. The Giants sucked. Truthfully, no team with a negative record should be in any playoff. It's an insult to the teams that had significantly better records and got closed out.

50 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Garbage thread 

Pedersen is working for the eagles. Not for the giants and it was a meaning less game for the eagles. 

What if hurts stay in the game and sustain a long term injury? Everyone would be killing Pedersen. 

Also this us rich coming from a jets fan , the jets only got to the playoffs and afc title game in 2009 because colts rested the starters including manning after half time 

Personally, I don't care who won the game...my point is Douglas ducked the question with a lame excuse that he only knew a little about it from the next day's papers...very disingenuous answer from an NFL GM who should be a lot more plugged into what happens around the league...it was the number 1 story on Monday..I'd have more respect for him if he just manned up and said he'd prefer not to comment...why lie?

17 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Personally, I don't care who won the game...my point is Douglas ducked the question with a lame excuse that he only knew a little about it from the next day's papers...very disingenuous answer from an NFL GM who should be a lot more plugged into what happens around the league...it was the number 1 story on Monday..I'd have more respect for him if he just manned up and said he'd prefer not to comment...why lie?

Right around the time the game was played the jets fired Adam gase so yes he has something better to do then watch and pay attention to that awful game