PYP2021 Game Thread

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Isn’t innocent child what jvill was - and that’s not vanilla?

The setup says there can be 0-1 innocent child’s and 7 townies. @Nolder can you clarify why you described jvill with this role?

I’m also vanilla, but vanilla/innocent child is NOT the language Nolder used in role PM.

CTM pinging.

You're right,  I'm VT. I thought flavor wise innocent child was VT based on jvills flip. Didnt occur to me he was a pr I thought it was VT flavor and havent looked at my PM since skimming it whenever this game started.

I just looked up innocent child and im not sure why he wasnt mod confirmed though. Unless I missed something when I wasnt really engaged with the game

So that means we have a vig, ic and cop, so one of spoot and jc is telling the truth

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Isn’t innocent child what jvill was - and that’s not vanilla?

The setup says there can be 0-1 innocent child’s and 7 townies. @Nolder can you clarify why you described jvill with this role?

I’m also vanilla, but vanilla/innocent child is NOT the language Nolder used in role PM.

CTM pinging.

Samsies

I dont think I believe JC.  His reveal and play afterward has been poopy.  He's claiming he outed the rest of the scum team in the process too?  So strange, how why?  Seems like setting up the next days events if it came to it.  The other part is, you're a 1 time cop but wait till night 3 in game with a vig?  Seems risky to holster the actions for 3 night phases.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You're right,  I'm VT. I thought flavor wise innocent child was VT based on jvills flip. Didnt occur to me he was a pr I thought it was VT flavor and havent looked at my PM since skimming it whenever this game started.

I just looked up innocent child and im not sure why he wasnt mod confirmed though. Unless I missed something when I wasnt really engaged with the game

So that means we have a vig, ic and cop, so one of spoot and jc is telling the truth

Bold = not necessarily. Scum chose the 3 roles assigned to town. We saw the vig kill, and innocent child flip, which only means 1 role is buried. It doesn’t confirm that either of them are telling the truth, yet.

Mass claim and no 3rd town role = confirmation that one is telling the truth.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I dont think I believe JC.  His reveal and play afterward has been poopy.  He's claiming he outed the rest of the scum team in the process too?  So strange, how why?  Seems like setting up the next days events if it came to it.  The other part is, you're a 1 time cop but wait till night 3 in game with a vig?  Seems risky to holster the actions for 3 night phases.

I'm claiming cop with a guilty on Spoot.  Ape and Kdels buying Spoot's terrible CC is alarming.  Do what you feel.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Bold = not necessarily. Scum chose the 3 roles assigned to town. We saw the vig kill, and innocent child flip, which only means 1 role is buried. It doesn’t confirm that either of them are telling the truth, yet.

Mass claim and no 3rd town role = confirmation that one is telling the truth.

Huh? You really think 2 scum claimed and counter claimed cop with another single possible role out there which would expose them both?

To what end? 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Huh? You really think 2 scum claimed and counter claimed cop with another single possible role out there which would expose them both?

To what end? 

To the end of running a gambit, since they could choose not to give town a cop. 

The sport of it, which I know you understand.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

So you think they both may be scum but want to lynch me because I didnt remembr what was in my PM from 2 weeks ago? 

No, that’s not my reason.

18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm claiming cop with a guilty on Spoot.  Ape and Kdels buying Spoot's terrible CC is alarming.  Do what you feel.

@CTM

The fact that you’re challenging my thinking of both of them being scum - and consistently ignoring JC saying he outed the entire scum team - which is similarly far-fetched logic and you’re ignoring it.

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To the end of running a gambit, since they could choose not to give town a cop. 

The sport of it, which I know you understand.

No, that’s not my reason.

There is no end game there. THey'd be exposing 2/3 of thier team with a move that could instantly be undermined by the last PR claiming or dying. This isn't a play you make in an open setup. I'd be shocked if one of them isn't the cop.

The play here is to lynch 1 and if lynch wrong you shoot the other. If you believe it's a possibility that both of them are scum you 100% lynch one of them right now

I think at this point just about everyone has claimed besides gata no?  I'm fine waiting for her to claim and make sure there is no other PR out there but we need to resolve this today

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@CTM

The fact that you’re challenging my thinking of both of them being scum - and consistently ignoring JC saying he outed the entire scum team - which is similarly far-fetched logic and you’re ignoring it.

I'm not ignoring it. My guess is JC is actually the cop and as the actual cop can't believe that anyone but scum wouldn't believe him. It's a form of OMGUS. 

I don't agree that spoot being scum =  you and kdels are also scum though if that is what you are asking, and I'm not sure JC would ultimately follow that thread but will analyze that when and if it happens.

ALlo told I'm glad there is dialogue here and we need to wait for everyone else to weigh in

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

There is no end game there. THey'd be exposing 2/3 of thier team with a move that could instantly be undermined by the last PR claiming or dying. This isn't a play you make in an open setup. I'd be shocked if one of them isn't the cop.

The play here is to lynch 1 and if lynch wrong you shoot the other. If you believe it's a possibility that both of them are scum you 100% lynch one of them right now

I think at this point just about everyone has claimed besides gata no?  I'm fine waiting for her to claim and make sure there is no other PR out there but we need to resolve this today

Bold. Yes.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not ignoring it. My guess is JC is actually the cop and as the actual cop can't believe that anyone but scum wouldn't believe him. It's a form of OMGUS. 

I don't agree that spoot being scum =  you and kdels are also scum though if that is what you are asking, and I'm not sure JC would ultimately follow that thread but will analyze that when and if it happens.

ALlo told I'm glad there is dialogue here and we need to wait for everyone else to weigh in

Thank you for taking a position.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s not nice. 

I’m having trouble with CTM being that careless at the same time that JC’s plan was to make a false claim and set up a speed lynch on Spoot and if not immediately successful just curse and point fingers. 

I understand that the above is more likely the truth but that much carelessness in a short time makes me skeptical. I’m perfectly okay with waiting for the final reveals. So for now 

unvote

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m having trouble with CTM being that careless at the same time that JC’s plan was to make a false claim and set up a speed lynch on Spoot and if not immediately successful just curse and point fingers. 

I understand that the above is more likely the truth but that much carelessness in a short time makes me skeptical. I’m perfectly okay with waiting for the final reveals. So for now 

unvote

I mean from your perspective 

I'm either careless VT who only remembers VT from thier PM and grabbed the innocent child term from the most recent death scene thinking it was flavor for VT

Or

I was careless scum, who per the setup deisgnated innocent child as a town PR and then forgot that I did that and thus that innocent child was a PR.

It's wifom for sure but either way I was careless and thought innocent child was a VT.  It's understandable that I have thrusted myself into the suspect pool at this point but I think it's folly to lynch anyone but Jc/Spoot right now

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

1. Innocent Child -JV
  2. 2-shot Vigilante - kinda confirmed 
  3. 1-shot Cop -Maybe JC (or he’s trying to draw out the JK (did you shoot @Jetscode1 LK?)
  4. Tracker
  5. Jailkeeper

regardless one is a filthy liar spoot or JC 

Sorry guys I didn’t know one shot cop meant you only get to view one time so if this is lylo here we go

1. Innocent Child -JV
  2. 2-shot Vigilante - Me 
  3. 1-shot Cop -JC or Spoot

@Spoot-Face why did you decide to investigate Ape and not reveal he’s town confirmed or hint at it

@Jetscode1 why did you decide to investigate Spoot instead of ape if you had him as your #1 

I’m shooting either one of you ?

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Sorry guys I didn’t know one shot cop meant you only get to view one time so if this is lylo here we go

1. Innocent Child -JV
  2. 2-shot Vigilante - Me 

@Spoot-Face why did you decide to investigate Ape and not reveal he’s town confirmed or hint at it

@Jetscode1 why did you decide to investigate Spoot instead of ape if you had him as your #1 

Wisdom of the crowd as many had Spoot as scum and this town needed help.  I do not recall stating Ape was my #1.  Plus, Ape has played virtually non-existent until this day and he typically doesn't play that way as scum.  He became scummy today because he voted the Cop.  

On 1/21/2021 at 7:27 PM, GATA said:

Not much too look at pattern wise 

for now

JC & Spoot are both on Town confirmed lynches could be coincidence tho

It’s funny because I really considered shooting one of you yesterday but decided to holster just in case I was overzealous again 

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

1. Innocent Child -JV
  2. 2-shot Vigilante - Me 

I investigated Ape because he was absent from the game a lot early, and I always have a difficult time reading him. You're right, I should've revealed it earlier and have no excuse. I've played awful this game.

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Wisdom of the crowd as many had Spoot as scum and this town needed help.  I do not recall stating Ape was my #1.  Plus, Ape has played virtually non-existent until this day and he typically doesn't play that way as scum.  He became scummy today because he voted the Cop.  

Many?

I recall only Jvill and Ape saying they sussed me.

Keep lying.

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

Also I have another question if there’s no JK ? Did scum holster N1? 
I didn’t shoot 

did everyone reveal? 

If not it might be what @Integrity28 is saying and Spoot / JC are running a gambit 

The only way scum misses N1 is if they holstered or a jailkeeper, correct?