PYP2021 Game Thread

2 hours ago, JiF said:

agreed, it's the most damning play of the remaining, IMO, other then kdels

So you think it's more believable that I as scum slipped up even though the setup dictates that scum chose the towns PR', then forgot about choosing the innocent child role for town only to claim it, even though I knew it existed and would've been hunting for it all along. ..

over me as VT who simply forget what flavor was in my role pm, and assumed the last guy that was killed was VT and innocent child was VT.  btw.. I still don't know why Innocent child which should be mod confirmed was never mod confirmed that I see.

Obviously both are careless, but the former is a significantly bigger screw up since I'd have been explicitely aware of the role +  me as scum would be being extra careful when claiming, whereas me as VT would not be.

I think you are being ssucked into Ape's silly gotcha case.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

So you think it's more believable that I as scum slipped up even though the setup dictates that scum chose the towns PR', then forgot about choosing the innocent child role for town only to claim it, even though I knew it existed and would've been hunting for it all along. ..

over me as VT who simply forget what flavor was in my role pm, and assumed the last guy that was killed was VT and innocent child was VT.  btw.. I still don't know why Innocent child which should be mod confirmed was never mod confirmed that I see.

Obviously both are careless, but the former is a significantly bigger screw up since I'd have been explicitely aware of the role +  me as scum would be being extra careful when claiming, whereas me as VT would not be.

Right on, so kill Kdels? 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

This was the post the pinged, again, for me with Kdels.

Honestly, when reading it, I half expected Ape to say I gotcha, trap, blah blah blah

There is no way were lynching anyone other Spoot or JC 

Yet he didn't.

And then, he voted JC after Spoot was hammered.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, usually they try to organize a vote of who the vig will shoot. The lesser tactics usually revolve around everyone giving a top 3. 

I don’t think it’s a scummy thing at all. I hate it, though, that’s why it’s funny for them to accuse me. I am almost 100% in favor of letting vig play their role. I see it as towns job to be on-record for reads. My post could have just as easily said ‘I would lynch’ not shoot. I don’t care. It was about which type of death is happening next.

I agree with this fwiw, i have no issue with Ape vig directing here. It should basically be used as a vote at this point.

Per above, shoot ape or stark imo, kdels third place

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

Do the math. 

You’re calling it a silly gotcha case, which suggests knowledge or opinion that I’m town. You’re saying it to jif as if you know or think he’s town.

Gata is vig.

Jc is cop.

So, with only two players left - it would appear your list is kdels and stark for scum?

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yet he didn't.

And then, he voted JC after Spoot was hammered.

Are you saying I’m scum or not? This comes across as you seeding a reason for others to call me scum, and if they do you can get behind it, but you’re not being definitive and taking a stance like a proper townie. Same as earlier in the game when I had to wrangle you into taking a position.

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you had no problem with Kdels being down with going for you instead of Spoot or JC.

And yet I voted Spoot. I was down to wait for a better solution for town. I explained myself every step of the way. Gata offered that best option and it worked in a very pro-town way. 

40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

D

You’re calling it a silly gotcha case, which suggests knowledge or opinion that I’m town. You’re saying it to jif as if you know or think he’s town.

No it doesnt, I belive I referred to spoots nonsense about what language jc used as a silly gotcha case and he was scum

Gotcha cases imo are more likely to be scum trying to sway opinion on some wifom or townie slipup

Edit:

Linked here 

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Are you saying I’m scum or not? This comes across as you seeding a reason for others to call me scum, and if they do you can get behind it, but you’re not being definitive and taking a stance like a proper townie. Same as earlier in the game when I had to wrangle you into taking a position.

I think you are scum yes, I'm not sure how I can be more explicit for you. Want me to get it a tattoo stating it for all to see?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

So you had no problem with Kdels being down with going for you instead of Spoot or JC.

Not no problem but I have a bigger problem with ape suggesting it, he should know better. Kdels I'm not sure would know better.

You are the reverse, you seem to have no issue with ape doing it but are on kdels..what is your line of distinction ? Mine is experiance 

Just now, CTM said:

Not no problem but I have a bigger problem with ape suggesting it, he should know better. Kdels I'm not sure would know better.

You are the reverse, you seem to have no issue with ape doing it but are on kdels..what is your line of distinction ? Mine is experiance 

It's one thing to float a stupid idea, it's another to nudge.  Especially if that's been your game play all along and you've called it out numerous times.

Just now, JiF said:

It's one thing to float a stupid idea, it's another to nudge.  Especially if that's been your game play all along and you've called it out numerous times.

Ok, a vet floating that and then having a newer player latch on to it is far more damning of the vet imo. If ape had turned around and voted or sussed kdels on it as a twap then I ld drop it but he didnt 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

On 1/24/2021 at 9:11 AM, JiF said:

Samsies

This was JiF claiming to be VT. It was a response to Ape's reveal in which Ape hammers CTM's mistake. JiF neither acknowledged the issue of CTM's mistake nor did he do the whole "I'm my favorite role, ELITE SCUM HUNTER"  schtick. 

On 1/24/2021 at 9:13 AM, JiF said:

I dont think I believe JC.  His reveal and play afterward has been poopy.  He's claiming he outed the rest of the scum team in the process too?  So strange, how why?  Seems like setting up the next days events if it came to it.  The other part is, you're a 1 time cop but wait till night 3 in game with a vig?  Seems risky to holster the actions for 3 night phases.

This was his last post before voting for Spoot. This is literally what he's been doing to me. 

On 1/21/2021 at 5:11 PM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Barry

Safe hammer after the train on me fell apart. Coincidentally, he didn't vote the day before when we lynched Drums. 

On 1/20/2021 at 3:10 PM, JiF said:

In addition; he's not trying, he claimed he's been voting me since day 1 yet he voted Gata after deadline and Drums yesterday.  So it's not just the one comment that you took at of context that you're focused on.

This is just lying. Also it echoes Spoot's post right before. The "Not even trying" thing is mentioned by both of those guys. 

On 1/19/2021 at 3:56 PM, JiF said:

You havent been voting me since D-1.  You tried to vote Gata 30 minutes after deadline and you put Drums at L-1, both opportunistic disgustingness.

Also just a straight up lie. J-Vill points out the breadcrumbing I did on my vote for Drums right after this. 

On 1/19/2021 at 4:06 PM, JiF said:

But like, you do have your way.  I'm not putting townies at L-1 just because.  Nobody forced you to do that.

You originally voted me for posting gifs.  Now you're changing to my the story to my "casing" to fit a narrative.  

You're not trying.

Again "You're not trying" later also stated by Spoot. Again mischaracterization of what I said. Again Jvill and JC clear up what I meant because it was fairly obvious. 

On 1/18/2021 at 1:32 PM, JiF said:

all 3 still alive.

At least 2 in there for sure....

I'm a mafia god.

JiF quotes himself and his list of potential scum. The list was J-vill, Barry, and Me. Shortly after this Barry and Jvill are dead (both town)and JiF starts to go after me hard. 

On 1/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, JiF said:

^^^OMGUS

JiF's reaction to me voting for him for the 3rd day straight

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't think you're scum. I genuinely believe you had no clue what the right course of action was after the reveals. I also think it'd be a weird play for Spoot to fake clear a scum mate if the end was near.

It's possible I'm wrong and you guys might understand the mechanics better but fake clearing Ape before dying seems like a bad choice for scum. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, it’s the caffeine.

About 8-9 years ago my father-in-law died of cancer, while we lived out of our suitcases providing hospice for him, and I planned our marriage myself, and was going thru the whole testing protocol for stomach cancer because they found a lump during a routine endoscopy - I sort short-circuited. After that, we had our daughter and bought our house - and she never slept. All of this in an 18-month window. So, my hyper anxiety, undiagnosed sleep apnea,  and the subsequent sleep deprivation forced me to try coffee for the first time in my life.

I’d drink a cup, then consider going to the hospital almost daily. I was a wreck. Like literally thought I was on deaths door. Anxiety is a mirher****er. Completely changed my perception of it vs. stress.

I learned to take better care of myself, and those around me as a result. Now I can enjoy coffee again. Took me several years to build a tolerance though.

Wife and I both drink decaf at times. I like to make a 50/50 blend so I can have 2 cups.

Try SF Bay decaf on Amazon. It may be the best decaf I’ve had. Water processed too, so no chemicals.

I love how alike our bad wiring is, my man. ♥️

sh*t, that's rough man. Sorry you had to go through all of that, but it's great that you're doing better now. I'm glad to hear it. Anxiety is a bitch. I've had a generalized anxiety disorder since I was 12.

For me, I use to be able to drink coffee all day and it wouldn't affect me. Loved that sh*t. Nothing like starting the day with a full brew of french-pressed coffee and relaxing with some good music. Then, after a straight year of hitting the bottle hard, I started getting panic attacks post-withdrawal while getting sober. sh*t lasted for months. Ever since then I can't do caffeine. Even taking Excedrin for a headache is dicey. I'm still prone to have mini-panic attacks triggered every now and then, but I've learned to recognize the signs and try to just relax myself through it. Not sleeping well makes it worse and I even suspect I may have some sort of undiagnosed sleep disorder, too.

Yeah, it's freaky how similar we seem to be sometimes, lol ❤️

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I agree with this fwiw, i have no issue with Ape vig directing here. It should basically be used as a vote at this point.

Per above, shoot ape or stark imo, kdels third place

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Right on, so kill Kdels? 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I'm leaning ape then stark i think, no read on kdels. I wan't paying attention really whan his train built. I'll reread if I have too

JiF agrees with CTM's post and then this... these posts were a minute apart, lol

why you list kdels in top 3 and then immediately say "no read on kdels" - you either have him in your top 3 or you don't

apparently you Do and 1 min later you Don't, which is it?

---edit--- corrected minutes from 10 to 1

39 minutes ago, CTM said:

No it doesnt, I belive I referred to spoots nonsense about what language jc used as a silly gotcha case and he was scum

Gotcha cases imo are more likely to be scum trying to sway opinion on some wifom or townie slipup

Edit:

Linked here 

That makes no sense. Town are the ones trying to catch the bad guys, so town would be the one to proclaim gotcha. Why would scum say gotcha about anything? This may in fact be how you think about it, I’m just saying it’s sort of backwards.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

JiF agrees with CTM's post and then this... these posts were a minute apart, lol

why you list kdels in top 3 and then immediately say "no read on kdels" - you either have him in your top 3 or you don't

apparently you Do and 10 min later you Don't, which is it?

Solid town post. 

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don't think you're scum. I genuinely believe you had no clue what the right course of action was after the reveals. I also think it'd be a weird play for Spoot to fake clear a scum mate if the end was near.

It's possible I'm wrong and you guys might understand the mechanics better but fake clearing Ape before dying seems like a bad choice for scum. 

So, spot cleared me because I’m a scum mate of his?

More likely, ctm told him “say you viewed ape dnd his ego wool make him side with you, then he’ll lead the town”.

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

apparently you Do and 1 min later you Don't, which is it?

Dude.. math

Gata/ jc = confirmed town

Jif, kdels, ape, stark = lynch pool

Jif I view as most town

Ape as most scum

Leaving you and kdels in the middle and I have a slight scum lean on you from day 1

Where would you expect me to put kdels given the above, POE + logic  dictates no read goes higher than town leans no?

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That makes no sense. Town are the ones trying to catch the bad guys, so town would be the one to proclaim gotcha. Why would scum say gotcha about anything? This may in fact be how you think about it, I’m just saying it’s sort of backwards.

Yeah no, theres been numerous times of townies mis speaking and scum trying to parlay it into a mislynch with a gotcha

Ape is scum pushing sh*t ideas

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, spot cleared me because I’m a scum mate of his?

More likely, ctm told him “say you viewed ape dnd his ego wool make him side with you, then he’ll lead the town”.

No, Spoot clearing you only really makes sense if you’re town. I doubt he’d put the spotlight on another scum teammate. Unless there’s an experienced play that exists that I’m ignorant about but I genuinely believe you’re town.

Just now, kdels62 said:

No, Spoot clearing you only really makes sense if you’re town. I doubt he’d put the spotlight on another scum teammate. Unless there’s an experienced play that exists that I’m ignorant about but I genuinely believe you’re town.

This is 100% a wifom, ape creating a narrative around it is scummy