5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Good work from jvill. He's giving me strong town vibes so far.

Drums is still highly suspect for me, and he's still my first choice. Call it a gut-feeling. Tbh, I haven't focused enough on Gata's play yet, and that's because I have a habit of always reading her as scum, especially early on, so I want the game to gestate some more before I try to peg her alignment. And I'm not about to try to tie the two together.

I actually feel okay about Barry for now. There was at least one post of his that echoed a similar thought I had, and nothing in his play has pinged to me yet. His vote on Gata happened right after her jump on the Stark train, and before anyone else took notice of it (except for 80 who praised it -- I assume for lolz). I questioned him on it, and his response felt townie. If his vote on her came after people had piled on her, or after he was nudging her along, then it'd be suspect, but it feels more like genuine scum hunting.

I'm null on 80 so far. His late explanation and playing cautious is out of meta for him -- for either alignment -- so it could just be him changing up his game, which is something I could see him do as town or scum. Not ready to string him up yet.

It’s page14. Shut up. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart. I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would a

I would like to reveal.. I’m Deshaun Watson and I will be the QB of the NY Jets next year. 

7vs.2 = 9 like wtf? lol it's 5 vs. 2  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

This isn't about what I think of Stark, it's about Teacher checking your homework, son.

I don't have a specific post that set me off. I wanted to pressure him to maybe get some type of gotcha but nothing happened so I moved on. Last time we got Stark on D1 he fake claimed and made a mess. This time he was pretty chill. Hence why I thought more neutral on him. 

@Jetscode1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/saved-bell-star-dustin-diamond-201838886.html

Rosy Cordero
Tue, January 12, 2021, 3:18 PM·2 min read

3f8758fa79666b85adaa9a7a4e28034b

Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond was hospitalized in Florida over the weekend, his representatives confirmed to EW on Tuesday.

"It's serious, but we don't know how serious yet," Diamond's team says. "He's at an undisclosed hospital in Florida and will probably go home after treatments. We just want him to get well soon."

Diamond, 44, is best known for playing nerdy sidekick Screech Powers in the original incarnation of Saved by the Bell. Though he didn't reprise the role in Peacock's recent revival of the NBC sitcom, the show did offer an update as to what Screech and his childhood robot assistant are up to in the present day.

"Screech is so lucky he and Kevin get to live on the International Space Station so he doesn't have to deal with all this," his old pal Slater (Mario Lopez) says in the reboot's eighth episode.

Former costar Lark Voorhies, who played Screech's crush Lisa Turtle in the original series, gave her take on his absence while promoting her surprise return to Bayside High in the streaming series.

"[With] Dustin Diamond, the almighty dollar rules on that," Voorhies told Toronto's KiSS 92.5 FM. "He wants to be paid and respected. We would love for him to come back on set. He's going through his growing pains… He's going through his adult issues and all of that but I am sure he'll be back — granted they have the perfect contract for him. I'm sure he would be back."

NBCUniversal's streaming service has yet to announce whether it will be renewing the SBTB revival for another season. Diamond's team says of Screech's potential return, "They've been talking, so we're keeping our fingers crossed."

TMZ first reported Diamond's hospitalization.

• Haha 1

Votecount
(3) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot
(3) Jif - Jvill, Barry, Kdels
(1) Gata - Drums
(1) 80 - LK

(1) LK - 80, 80, 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 7:30PM PST/10:30 PM EST

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Jetscode1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/saved-bell-star-dustin-diamond-201838886.html

Rosy Cordero

Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond was hospitalized in Florida over the weekend, his representatives confirmed to EW on Tuesday.

"It's serious, but we don't know how serious yet," Diamond's team says. "He's at an undisclosed hospital in Florida and will probably go home after treatments. We just want him to get well soon."

Diamond, 44, is best known for playing nerdy sidekick Screech Powers in the original incarnation of Saved by the Bell. Though he didn't reprise the role in Peacock's recent revival of the NBC sitcom, the show did offer an update as to what Screech and his childhood robot assistant are up to in the present day.

"Screech is so lucky he and Kevin get to live on the International Space Station so he doesn't have to deal with all this," his old pal Slater (Mario Lopez) says in the reboot's eighth episode.

Former costar Lark Voorhies, who played Screech's crush Lisa Turtle in the original series, gave her take on his absence while promoting her surprise return to Bayside High in the streaming series.

"[With] Dustin Diamond, the almighty dollar rules on that," Voorhies told Toronto's KiSS 92.5 FM. "He wants to be paid and respected. We would love for him to come back on set. He's going through his growing pains… He's going through his adult issues and all of that but I am sure he'll be back — granted they have the perfect contract for him. I'm sure he would be back."

NBCUniversal's streaming service has yet to announce whether it will be renewing the SBTB revival for another season. Diamond's team says of Screech's potential return, "They've been talking, so we're keeping our fingers crossed."

He was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer 

• Sad 1
15 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Jetscode1

Rosy Cordero

After reading this, I can only say that my bio on him was better.

How about we lynch Drums?

• Haha 1

Votecount
(5) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot, CTM, Barry
(2) Jif - Jvill, Kdels
(1) Gata - Drums
(1) 80 - LK

(1) LK - 80

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

10:30 EST 😂

Probably won’t take that long, but if it does I’m expecting a 4:00 AM Mountain Time deadline on super bowl Sunday to close out the game

• Haha 4

Votecount
(6) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot, CTM, Barry, kdels 
(1) Jif - Jvill
(1) Gata - Drums
(1) 80 - LK

(1) LK - 80

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We need someone to die. It's been a week, no dead bodies and barely any action going on. Why are you so taken aback by me voting you anyway? Like I'm supposed to have some sort of allegiance or something.

Soul Train Eat A Dick GIF by IFC

You voted me cause you were bored that’s why. If you’re bored vote someone that isn’t even trying. So no, you can eat a dick ya ****face. 

• Haha 1