PYP2021 Game Thread

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

We haven't really had participation from a few players our DL is tonight 

Let's wait till we get a bit more context I'm suss on Drums but not sold hence why I haven't voted for him 

Not sure how to feel about this. Could be scum not wanting to hammer a townie or you could be genuine. I’ll let the others decide. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not sure how to feel about this. Could be scum not wanting to hammer a townie or you could be genuine. I’ll let the others decide. 

Currently, I feel like my vote against you would be more OMGUS than anything so that's why I'd rather hear from everyone else first before hammering 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @Spoot-Face @Integrity28

@jvill 51

@Stark @Lizard King

@JiF

@kdels62 

@Jetscode1

@CTM

Everyone is getting tagged .... got a problem EAD TY

I just got back to the office. was at the children's hospital / cardiologist for an 8 month old.... I'd be lying if I said I was caught up. I read some last night. think 2 pages back maybe. I will have some time soon. for the meantime 

rule 14 and EAD

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I just got back to the office. was at the children's hospital / cardiologist for an 8 month old.... I'd be lying if I said I was caught up. I read some last night. think 2 pages back maybe. I will have some time soon. for the meantime 

rule 14 and EAD

Geez I'm sorry to hear that I know you've had a lot of difficulty with your babies either way LK just hammered drums so let's see what happens.

GL to you and your family I wish you guys the best 

• Sympathy 1