PYP2021 Game Thread

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

why jif?

My dentist asked me why I had such a stress free covid. I explained that I blocked a troll on the internet that tagged me all the time and had been sleeping better. 
I figured let’s kill Drums and if no good we kill you for recommending it. I’m town I am just going with consensus. I am not trying to write bullsh*t diatribes on page 14 like cum dumpster Spoot 

28 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

My dentist asked me why I had such a stress free covid. I explained that I blocked a troll on the internet that tagged me all the time and had been sleeping better. 
I figured let’s kill Drums and if no good we kill you for recommending it. I’m town I am just going with consensus. I am not trying to write bullsh*t diatribes on page 14 like cum dumpster Spoot 

906246667_MiddleFinger_Mr.Rogers.gif.2a890fb885b0157049ee9fc155f86c70.gif

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Any preferences? Let's do this, I'm getting bored.

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote drums

I'm bored

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

i could vote you again just for back talking

we should probably kill the bot guys

vote bot

again

unvote

vote drums

Okay, I no longer feel good about Barry.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Geez I'm sorry to hear that I know you've had a lot of difficulty with your babies either way LK just hammered drums so let's see what happens.

GL to you and your family I wish you guys the best 

just busy. the heart baby is doing pretty well just has to get poked and prodded and scanned and those visits are long. although he may need another small procedure in a few months he's doing well

I hope you don't think I was lashing out, seriously the rule 14 and EAD was comprende'ing as humor. 

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

just busy. the heart baby is doing pretty well just has to get poked and prodded and scanned and those visits are long. although he may need another small procedure in a few months he's doing well

I hope you don't think I was lashing out, seriously the rule 14 and EAD was comprende'ing as humor. 

No if anything I thought you were telling everyone else that :) 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I had a few last night. I am getting dangerously close to being out of booze.

Yeah I had 1 too many and then the twins were up all night so I got horrible sleep 

However I am about to pour some Woodford Double Oak and hopefully relax once kids are in bed 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

it was joke, you bolded power bottom

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Stark said:

Yeah I had 1 too many and then the twins were up all night so I got horrible sleep 

However I am about to pour some Woodford Double Oak and hopefully relax once kids are in bed 

Surely this time will be relaxing.

After the exciting spectacle of Drums' execution several people broke off into smaller groups. These groups meandered around the room as they talked sometimes being loud other times whispering to one another. The speaker made a soft but noticeable thud sound and everyone turned to look at it. When nothing happened their attention turned back to each of their groups. That's when they noticed the bodies on the floor. The speaker made another thud and then:

"80 has been killed and was a villager. Lizard King has been killed and was a villager. Continue."

On 1/15/2021 at 1:57 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount

(7) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot, CTM, Barry, kdels, Lizard King 

(2) Gata - Drums, Ape

(1) 80 - Jvill

(1) Stark - 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 7:30PM PST/10:30 PM EST

Why did you vote 80?