Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/13/2021 at 1:32 PM, JiF said:

I'd vote 1 of the following 3; Kdels, Barry or Jville.

Kdels - for the gross late vote

Barry - for calling out the gross late vote but opening the day with a vote on Gata and then me.

jville - pushing conspiracies, we've seen what the leads to.

all 3 still alive.

At least 2 in there for sure....

I'm a mafia god.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart. I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would a

I would like to reveal.. I’m Deshaun Watson and I will be the QB of the NY Jets next year. 

7vs.2 = 9 like wtf? lol it's 5 vs. 2  

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, JiF said:

all 3 still alive.

At least 2 in there for sure....

I'm a mafia god.

you're a mafia ho

although - I could probably get on board with kdels. He's hopped on late to the end of trains both days and had what I thought were conflicting takes on drums

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you're a mafia ho

although - I could probably get on board with kdels. He's hopped on late to the end of trains both days and had what I thought were conflicting takes on drums

I thought your pressure around him voting after the deadline/hammer was solid, I dont like your lack of conviction around it and I dont like how you needed me to start the train but I dont like anything about this game so dont take it personally.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote Stark @Stark 

80 wanted to kill you D1 & D2 you didn't get much more push from anyone else and now he's dead

IIRC I was at L-2 for a few days I don't know how that was not a push 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 11:09 AM, GATA said:

 

1. D1 no one really trust anyone unless they have prior knowledge of who's who ..there's no masons here.... so why say that?

Usually players that buddy up they do it with Town folk to gain trust or with their own scummates now you or JV could be either or 

2. the whole baiting reaction thing (that might part of his town meta aka baby ape ) but the why not vote gata thing was weird 

3. I'm not scum, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not once I die or w/e you or whoever is town can look at my train for clues.

All 3 of you were pretty pushy on that train which comes back to the scummates possibility or just iggy town folk.

 

As of right now though we've been fortunate no town deaths have occurred.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:17 AM, GATA said:

We haven't really had participation from a few players our DL is tonight 

Let's wait till we get a bit more context I'm suss on Drums but not sold hence why I haven't voted for him 

On 1/15/2021 at 11:21 AM, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 @Spoot-Face @Integrity28

@jvill 51

@Stark @Lizard King

@JiF

@kdels62 

@Jetscode1

@CTM

Everyone is getting tagged .... got a problem EAD TY

 

On 1/15/2021 at 11:40 AM, GATA said:

Currently, I feel like my vote against you would be more OMGUS than anything so that's why I'd rather hear from everyone else first before hammering 

On 1/15/2021 at 12:57 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount
(7) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot, CTM, Barry, kdels, Lizard King 

(2) Gata - Drums, Ape
(1) 80 - Jvill

(1) Stark - 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 7:30PM PST/10:30 PM EST

Looking back through the game and something that sticking out is that Gata didn't seem to ever place a vote on D2, unless it was early on.  don't like this look. Asking everyone for their thoughts and deflecting some people questioning here using other players reasoning but not playing the game. explaining away the hammer is fine but the fact that she didn't vote anyone pings

also the fact that she says 80 had a good case on me D1 but then doesn't follow it up on D2 with a vote at all? then D3 opens and she votes me because 80 died. smh. 

VOTE GATA

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote Stark @Stark 

80 wanted to kill you D1 & D2 you didn't get much more push from anyone else and now he's dead

this is some basic botch logic if I've ever heard it

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Stark said:

Looking back through the game and something that sticking out is that Gata didn't seem to ever place a vote on D2, unless it was early on.  don't like this look. Asking everyone for their thoughts and deflecting some people questioning here using other players reasoning but not playing the game. explaining away the hammer is fine but the fact that she didn't vote anyone pings

also the fact that she says 80 had a good case on me D1 but then doesn't follow it up on D2 with a vote at all? then D3 opens and she votes me because 80 died. smh. 

VOTE GATA

 

 

and the omgus followup

nooberific

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Stark said:

Looking back through the game and something that sticking out is that Gata didn't seem to ever place a vote on D2, unless it was early on.  don't like this look. Asking everyone for their thoughts and deflecting some people questioning here using other players reasoning but not playing the game. explaining away the hammer is fine but the fact that she didn't vote anyone pings

also the fact that she says 80 had a good case on me D1 but then doesn't follow it up on D2 with a vote at all? then D3 opens and she votes me because 80 died. smh. 

VOTE GATA

 

 

lots of words for omgus

vote stark

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CTM said:

lots of words for omgus

vote stark

Read it hippy. Or protect your creation. 
 

why was 80’s case on me D1 in Gaga’s words a good case but she never votes or pressed it D2? On D2 when 80 voted me she didn’t follow that with a vote. 

her only vote D2 was a quick vote and unvote on barry when she completely buttfumbled the set-up explanation after she said there was a vig
 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stark said:

Read it hippy. Or protect your creation. 
 

why was 80’s case on me D1 in Gaga’s words a good case but she never votes or pressed it D2? On D2 when 80 voted me she didn’t follow that with a vote. 

her only vote D2 was a quick vote and unvote on barry when she completely buttfumbled the set-up explanation after she said there was a vig
 

A few times GATA has seemed like she knew too much. N1 she says she’s going to wait to see what “shots” are fired (I believe before any set up discussion), then her certainty on there being a vig, and also her reluctance to hammer Drums. Her confusion over the setup came off as genuine though, and I don’t know why she wouldn’t fully understand the setup if she was scum. Maybe playing dumb to cover her tracks but I think her confusion started before anyone called her out on it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CTM said:

this is some basic botch logic if I've ever heard it

Cállate at least Im trying to figure it out 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 1:14 AM, Nolder said:

Players

1. 80

2. Spoot 

3. IntegrApe

4. Jvill

5. Stark

6. Barry

7. Ballin/LK

8. Jif

9. Kdels

10. JC

11. Gata

12. CTM

13. Drums

@Spoot-Face @CTM @Integrity28 @Jetscode1 any hunches / reads thus far 

KD vs JIF?

@Barry McCockinner that last bit of going back and forth voting and unvoting Drums was pingy

@Stark I only recall you being at L-2 D1 not D2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stark said:

Read it hippy. Or protect your creation. 
 

why was 80’s case on me D1 in Gaga’s words a good case but she never votes or pressed it D2? On D2 when 80 voted me she didn’t follow that with a vote. 

her only vote D2 was a quick vote and unvote on barry when she completely buttfumbled the set-up explanation after she said there was a vig
 

D1. I liked his case because it's part of the unspoken rule of mafia that we used to lynch 80 D1 or Verb but you didn't jump on the JV post even for laughs. So when you didn't do it, he pointed it out and I was like oh yeah I wonder why he wouldn't go for it.

N1 you came across more genuine

D2 so I digressed, 80 still votes you 

N2 80 Dies 

D3 We're here now the only person to still vote you is 80 and he's dead now

This is ^ where I'm at if I'm wrong why would scum kill 80? 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Spoot-Face @CTM @Integrity28 @Jetscode1 any hunches / reads thus far 

KD vs JIF?

@Barry McCockinner that last bit of going back and forth voting and unvoting Drums was pingy

@Stark I only recall you being at L-2 D1 not D2 

I forgot about the game. LOL

What should I do?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stark said:

Looking back through the game and something that sticking out is that Gata didn't seem to ever place a vote on D2, unless it was early on.  don't like this look. Asking everyone for their thoughts and deflecting some people questioning here using other players reasoning but not playing the game. explaining away the hammer is fine but the fact that she didn't vote anyone pings

also the fact that she says 80 had a good case on me D1 but then doesn't follow it up on D2 with a vote at all? then D3 opens and she votes me because 80 died. smh. 

VOTE GATA

 

 

Hmmmm, I didnt vote either...I guess.  I thought I did...idk, maybe just gave a top 3.

The 80 case stuff without follow up is interesting, I'll read back on that...dont recall it.

What do you think about Kdels voting way after the deadline, not really contributing and then voting OMGUS on me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hmmmm, I didnt vote either...I guess.  I thought I did...idk, maybe just gave a top 3.

The 80 case stuff without follow up is interesting, I'll read back on that...dont recall it.

What do you think about Kdels voting way after the deadline, not really contributing and then voting OMGUS on me?

Great post 

 

 

manchester united GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Votecount

(2) kdels  - Jif, Barry

(2) Stark - Gata, CTM

(1) Gata - Stark

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

 

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 8:26 AM, GATA said:

I didn’t like his buddying post either it’s not an indication of town to me tho it could be scum too 

 

And the vig probably holstered 

 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, GATA said:

so both Scum & the vig holstered?

 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, GATA said:

SIR are you not reading?

image.thumb.png.7f15f5900d16cc776d17dbed130dc198.png

 

On 1/13/2021 at 12:03 PM, GATA said:

UNVOTE THE COCK 

I was stupid I just re-read this

I assumed the roles were pre-assigned but there's 5 PR's not 3PR's 

Sorry cock & JV ❤️

 

OK - so the bot was confused 

On 1/18/2021 at 11:53 AM, GATA said:

image.png.213384b378171f805bc36f15d66f1c47.png

10 Players (3 dead all town) 

4 Players left Villagers

3 PRs (1 Vig , x , y )

3 Mafia 

but now, after 2 deaths N2 she's solved the puzzle. We have a vig.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, GATA said:

Vote Stark @Stark 

80 wanted to kill you D1 & D2 you didn't get much more push from anyone else and now he's dead

case on stark is 80 is dead and he wanted to kill stark. 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

D1. I liked his case because it's part of the unspoken rule of mafia that we used to lynch 80 D1 or Verb but you didn't jump on the JV post even for laughs. So when you didn't do it, he pointed it out and I was like oh yeah I wonder why he wouldn't go for it.

N1 you came across more genuine

D2 so I digressed, 80 still votes you 

N2 80 Dies 

D3 We're here now the only person to still vote you is 80 and he's dead now

This is ^ where I'm at if I'm wrong why would scum kill 80? 

 

 

If you know we have a vig, why is the assumption that scum killed 80?

unvote

vote BOT AGAIN

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, GATA said:

Vote Stark @Stark 

80 wanted to kill you D1 & D2 you didn't get much more push from anyone else and now he's dead

If this was anyone other than the Gata-BOT, I'd want to lynch for using this noobish, paint-by-numbers logic. lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GATA said:

D1. I liked his case because it's part of the unspoken rule of mafia that we used to lynch 80 D1 or Verb but you didn't jump on the JV post even for laughs. So when you didn't do it, he pointed it out and I was like oh yeah I wonder why he wouldn't go for it.

N1 you came across more genuine

D2 so I digressed, 80 still votes you 

N2 80 Dies 

D3 We're here now the only person to still vote you is 80 and he's dead now

This is ^ where I'm at if I'm wrong why would scum kill 80?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/07/4e/42074e46b3efa14848cf9da7b74bb159.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

A few times GATA has seemed like she knew too much. N1 she says she’s going to wait to see what “shots” are fired (I believe before any set up discussion), then her certainty on there being a vig, and also her reluctance to hammer Drums. Her confusion over the setup came off as genuine though, and I don’t know why she wouldn’t fully understand the setup if she was scum. Maybe playing dumb to cover her tracks but I think her confusion started before anyone called her out on it.

I wanted to look this up for myself and this is false. The setup was talked about on Day 1.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...