PYP2021 Game Thread

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - so the bot was confused 

but now, after 2 deaths N2 she's solved the puzzle. We have a vig.

case on stark is 80 is dead and he wanted to kill stark. 

If you know we have a vig, why is the assumption that scum killed 80?

unvote

vote BOT AGAIN

I haven’t read any of the game yet.

You're saying she “knows” there is a vig? And she “knows” the vig didn’t shoot 80?

There is more than 1 thing to conclude here. Might be best to force her into a reveal, get her committed to a position.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote BOT AGAIN

Maybe she's the Vig.  

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote BOT AGAIN

It's an educational guess. Why would scum kill a townie that hammered a town role?

Scum could have easily made him the lead lynch the following day. 

So you think the vig killed 80? & Scum killed LK? 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I haven’t read any of the game yet.

You're saying she “knows” there is a vig? And she “knows” the vig didn’t shoot 80?

There is more than 1 thing to conclude here. Might be best to force her into a reveal, get her committed to a position.

2 shots happened yesterday therefore vig (See open setup thingy we just don't know the other 2 PRs)

8931bc02e3670100e91adc4a27a9fdd2.gif

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

It's an educational guess. Why would scum kill a townie that hammered a town role?

2 shots happened yesterday therefore vig (See open setup thingy we just don't know the other 2 PRs)

I'm good with my vote.

Just now, GATA said:

That’s not an “educated guess”. It’s an illogical assumption, and presents us with a WIFOM.

If scum is comprised of advanced players, then your assumption isn’t just illogical it is also impractical. So, clarify for us - Do you know who shot him or are you guessing?

Havent only started paying attention just now, I took away from the Barry posts that you ‘knew’ who killed 80 - which would make you 1 of the 2 shooters.

Are you?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

He's scum or stupid or both ?‍♀️

I don't think you're in any place to be throwing around "stupid" as an insult, Mrs. player X wanted player Y lynched, and player X winds up dead, therefore player Y must be scum.

But, yes, I'd vote for stupid, too.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think you're in any place to be throwing around "stupid" as an insult, Mrs. player X wanted player Y lynched, and player X winds up dead, therefore player Y must be scum.

The only scenario where this narrative holds water is when scum shoots player x, then points out he shot player y, and uses this logic to get player y lynched.

It’s a very basic scum strategy. Not what I’d expect from advance computer system masquerading as a girl... but, no cylon can be perfect I suppose.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I only said the stupid part because if he is town he is only tunneling on scum knowing who shot who ...

But that's not true because the vig would also know that's one scenario

Second can be someone guessing or trying to figure out who shot who. 

My best guess is vig shot LK & Scum shot 80 if I'm wrong and it's backwards I just wouldn't get why scum would kill LK he's never a threat and usually an early lynch. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The only scenario where this narrative holds water is when scum shoots player x, then points out he shot player y, and uses this logic to get player y lynched.

It’s a very basic scum strategy. Not what I’d expect from advance computer system masquerading as a girl... but, no cylon can be perfect I suppose.

I'm not scum

53 minutes ago, GATA said:

huh? How is this an educational guess?  I've literally never thought this way as scum.

gross pingy post here...

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s not an “educated guess”. It’s an illogical assumption, and presents us with a WIFOM.

If scum is comprised of advanced players, then your assumption isn’t just illogical it is also impractical. So, clarify for us - Do you know who shot him or are you guessing?

Havent only started paying attention just now, I took away from the Barry posts that you ‘knew’ who killed 80 - which would make you 1 of the 2 shooters.

Are you?

yeah, this

46 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm a little slow and have barely paid any attention at who wanted who strung up.  Maybe you could throw in some real players in your scenario for us lazy villagers.

30 minutes ago, GATA said:

I only said the stupid part because if he is town he is only tunneling on scum knowing who shot who ...

But that's not true because the vig would also know that's one scenario

Second can be someone guessing or trying to figure out who shot who. 

My best guess is vig shot LK & Scum shot 80 if I'm wrong and it's backwards I just wouldn't get why scum would kill LK he's never a threat and usually an early lynch

I'm not scum

But what value does this supposition serve now?  Why put it out in the thread?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm a little slow and have barely paid any attention at who wanted who strung up.  Maybe you could throw in some real players in your scenario for us lazy villagers.

okay...

54 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think you're in any place to be throwing around "stupid" as an insult, Mrs. 80 wanted Stark lynched, and 80 winds up dead, therefore Stark must be scum.

3 hours ago, GATA said:

D1. I liked his case because it's part of the unspoken rule of mafia that we used to lynch 80 D1 or Verb but you didn't jump on the JV post even for laughs. So when you didn't do it, he pointed it out and I was like oh yeah I wonder why he wouldn't go for it.

N1 you came across more genuine

D2 so I digressed, 80 still votes you 

N2 80 Dies 

D3 We're here now the only person to still vote you is 80 and he's dead now

This is ^ where I'm at if I'm wrong why would scum kill 80? 

80 was the only person to vote me end of D2 ... not even you who said his case was good followed that vote. I don't know why, but it would be an easy frame job to use that reasoning to try to get a quicker  lynch in a small game maybe

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Hmmmm, I didnt vote either...I guess.  I thought I did...idk, maybe just gave a top 3.

The 80 case stuff without follow up is interesting, I'll read back on that...dont recall it.

What do you think about Kdels voting way after the deadline, not really contributing and then voting OMGUS on me?

Only reason I pointed out that she didn't vote is because her reasoning above; she had not posted when I looked back and voted her for essentially sitting on sidelines and ushering the game along. then when 80 voted me near deadline she didn't follow the "good case" that she did on D1 instead never casted a vote.

I don't like Kdels missing the deadline and then coming in after casting a vote and saying maybe Nolder would accept it to save "random" could be scummy and trying to appear to hammer without hammering. not sure about the OMGUS vote on you being anymore than what he started out on D1 saying he didn't like your play style and it didn't feel town to him.  

31 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm just trying to learn your intent here.  Good to see you engaged and focused.  I'm slowing working my way into thinking about this game.

Explain how suggesting I flipped scum on my 2nd or 3rd real post if the game helps you discern my intent.

I’ll hang up and listen.

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

Well I was only presenting the idea and whether good or bad people are talking so I'm glad

There’s a monumental difference between getting people talking about the game. And getting people talking about the stupid thing you said.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

80 was the only person to vote me end of D2 ... not even you who said his case was good followed that vote. I don't know why, but it would be an easy frame job to use that reasoning to try to get a quicker  lynch in a small game maybe

Only reason I pointed out that she didn't vote is because her reasoning above; she had not posted when I looked back and voted her for essentially sitting on sidelines and ushering the game along. then when 80 voted me near deadline she didn't follow the "good case" that she did on D1 instead never casted a vote.

I don't like Kdels missing the deadline and then coming in after casting a vote and saying maybe Nolder would accept it to save "random" could be scummy and trying to appear to hammer without hammering. not sure about the OMGUS vote on you being anymore than what he started out on D1 saying he didn't like your play style and it didn't feel town to him.  

I literally told you why I didn’t and for D2 I wasn’t ? on drums being scum it would have been an omgus vote

I even tagged everyone to try to get more context from players

at that point it was only me drums and barry talking 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

Interesting, the bot is hard read but sideline guiding seems like a null tell.  Not trying to defend but I always find her scummy so...

Kdels should die me thinks.  I personally love that play as scum and everyone knows my scum game is elite.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

There’s a monumental difference between getting people talking about the game. And getting people talking about the stupid thing you said.

It doesn’t matter

it’s not stupid and yes carry on