PYP2021 Game Thread

21 hours ago, Nolder said:

As you all walk in to the game thread at the start of Day you notice familiar faces. Everyone is happy to see their mafia forum buddies since it's been awhile since the last game and everyone has had a tough year and a stressful holiday season. After making the rounds once or twice things start to get awkward. You all know why you're here and you know some among you are not who they seem to be. The initial chatter dies down and everyone looks around waiting for someone else to do something first. The moment drags on. Eyes shift back and forth, quicker each time. Someone coughs and a few heads snap at the sound. In the back there's a quick but sharp pffffttt of a fart and a few people shuffle away covering their mouths. The tension continues to build again and when several people are internally thinking this is going on too long so something must be wrong a loud voice booms through a small unnoticed speaker in the corner of the room:

"BEGIN."

So are we supposed to be looking for the guy who farted? If @The Crusher was playing we could make short work of this.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would allow his women to fart in public and he’s therefore probably learned subconsciously to repress or else mastered the silent fart over the years.

Not to mention that JiF's butthole is so loose that any air escaping sounds like a gentle breeze on a spring day.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, GATA said:

Im so glad we’re talking about farting and not this dumpster fire in the US right now. ❤️

I'm giving the entire thread 1 warning, do not bring news, current events, or politics into my game please. In the past I had a lax attitude about this and even made the odd comment here and there but I know Max went through a lot of trouble in the past year to separate this stuff from the rest of the site. Please respect his wishes or I'll be forced to have him come in and nuke the thread and I'm sure neither he nor I would appreciate that. Thank you.

As the participants made their opening arguments one question floated gently to the surface and lingered fart oo long: who was this flatulent fugitive? This shifty sharter? This vaporous villain? This bottom burping bumpkin? This toot 'n scooter? This gastrointestinal gangster? This cheese cutting curmudgeon? This rotten ripper? No one knew but one thing was certainly clear. The cheek squeaker must be brought to justice!

10 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would allow his women to fart in public and he’s therefore probably learned subconsciously to repress or else mastered the silent fart over the years.

Jifs would pribably be better described as a quif or a poof

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart.

I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would allow his women to fart in public and he’s therefore probably learned subconsciously to repress or else mastered the silent fart over the years.

I also @GATA rule @GATA out. Robots don’t have any need to fart.

CTM, nope. The stench from his lack of bathing would have already sent the rest of the roster “shuffling away covering their mouths”.. a fart might have been a welcome reprieve, or else the odor would have been completely masked any way and drawn no reaction.

The Ape.. now there’s a possibility. Known for slinging his own feces around a room, he would have no problem letting one rip. But again, I keep coming back to the “quick but sharp” description. It just doesn’t fit. And he wouldn’t be the type to hide it.

No, quick but sharp. That’s a distinct type of flatulence. Befitting of someone who lacks the ability to suppress bodily functions, perhaps due to a complete lack of experience, a “premature release” if you will. This type of person would undoubtedly be part of the group “shuffling away”, throwing someone else, perhaps even a teammate of his, under the “bus” early on in the game. Who do we know who fits this profile...

image.gif.96d6b6b2fd82c94d1d645eb88dc34c46.gif

Unvote

Vote 80

Hard to argue with any of this tbh

Un vote

Vote 80

34 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you new here?

@CTM how much of her memory have you erased?

Her impulse to murder needed to be wiped, in an effort to eradicate it all we overshot a bit.

The worst part is that we didn't get it all and she's still a murderbot 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Her impulse to murder needed to be wiped, in an effort to eradicate it all we overshot a bit.

The worst part is that we didn't get it all and she's still a murderbot 

Unvote Vote CTM

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart.

I also @GATA rule @GATA out. Robots don’t have any need to fart.

CTM, nope. The stench from his lack of bathing would have already sent the rest of the roster “shuffling away covering their mouths”.. a fart might have been a welcome reprieve, or else the odor would have been completely masked any way and drawn no reaction.

The Ape.. now there’s a possibility. Known for slinging his own feces around a room, he would have no problem letting one rip. But again, I keep coming back to the “quick but sharp” description. It just doesn’t fit. And he wouldn’t be the type to hide it.

No, quick but sharp. That’s a distinct type of flatulence. Befitting of someone who lacks the ability to suppress bodily functions, perhaps due to a complete lack of experience, a “premature release” if you will. This type of person would undoubtedly be part of the group “shuffling away”, throwing someone else, perhaps even a teammate of his, under the “bus” early on in the game. Who do we know who fits this profile...

image.gif.96d6b6b2fd82c94d1d645eb88dc34c46.gif

Unvote

Vote 80

nicely done.