PYP2021 Game Thread

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

I literally told you why I didn’t and for D2 I wasn’t ? on drums being scum it would have been an omgus vote

I even tagged everyone to try to get more context from players

at that point it was only me drums and barry talking 

Is Barry in the town or scum pile?

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting, the bot is hard read but sideline guiding seems like a null tell.  Not trying to defend but I always find her scummy so...

Kdels should die me thinks.  I personally love that play as scum and everyone knows my scum game is elite.

I could vote Kdels.  Let's see where this goes...

Vote Kdels

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't see you putting in the normal amount of effort I expect from you.

vote Kdels

My point with JiF is him claiming OMGUS on me when I have not liked his game and have been voting him since D1 is misleading. His claims against me have all come after that.

Further, JiF didn’t vote D2. He hasn’t contributed but is accusing others of the same. Specifically, with me, he put me on his “scum list” and then didn’t vote? That’s gross.

On this GATA thing, I see bad logic but I’m not willing to call it scummy yet.

I totally understand issues with my late vote, I can’t defend it more than I have.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There’s a monumental difference between getting people talking about the game. And getting people talking about the stupid thing you said.

haha and you would know, you've used stupidty as a catalyst for kick starting games for a decade :D

• Haha 1

We clearly have a vig and I'd be inclined to suggest the vig shot LK as well if I was betting man. Nothing I think we should be married to or spend a ton of time exploring becaue the thread doesn't lead anywhere, but i think it's a good bet.

Gatabots issues is that she's trying to parlay that good guess into a plan of action, that's were she's losing me. I don't think there is much to be done with this but we're actually playing now so thats good.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting, the bot is hard read but sideline guiding seems like a null tell.  Not trying to defend but I always find her scummy so...

Kdels should die me thinks.  I personally love that play as scum and everyone knows my scum game is elite.

my thought is she was around and posting enough D2 to case a vote somewhere

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

We clearly have a vig and I'd be inclined to suggest the vig shot LK as well if I was betting man. Nothing I think we should be married to or spend a ton of time exploring becaue the thread doesn't lead anywhere, but i think it's a good bet.

Gatabots issues is that she's trying to parlay that good guess into a plan of action, that's were she's losing me. I don't think there is much to be done with this but we're actually playing now so thats good.

Eh, this is the first time since before Christmas both my kids were out of the house - I’m paying attention because if that, not Gata.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

EXACTO ^ 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:51 PM, kdels62 said:

Vote JiF 

because I hate these gifs 

On 1/14/2021 at 6:46 AM, Nolder said:

Votecount
(3) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot
(3) Jif - Jvill, Barry, Kdels
(1) Gata - Drums
(1) 80 - LK

(1) LK - 80, 80, 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 7:30PM PST/10:30 PM EST

On 1/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, kdels62 said:

I still don’t like JiF. His game doesn’t feel very Town JiF to me. 

Id also be willing to vote for Drums. He’s being annoying like usual but his whole “I’m just trying to stir the pot thing” is not really his thing. He’s usually scum hunting not admittedly pot stirring. Those two are only real reads I have. 

In terms of the meta, the lack of death is interesting. I’m a firm believer that kills lead to info but the slow play is pro-town so i can’t really complain. 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:57 AM, CTM said:

Vote drums

rolling with the 8ball here

On 1/15/2021 at 9:02 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote drums

I'm bored

On 1/15/2021 at 9:50 AM, jvill 51 said:

@Drums you’re L-2

On 1/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, kdels62 said:

Unvote

vote Drums

Was doing a reread on the bot and this stood out to me, especially considering we've had deaths and he's still voting me for posting gifs, I mean, not playing a town game but also because he clearly was hedging on b.s. with the other leading vote leader and jumped with out hesitation to put him at L-1, we had 2 deaths last night, still voting me.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I had no idea who to vote that's why I tagged everyone 

based on D2 I would vote Barry for his vote unvote bs leading to Drums being at L-2 

the only reason I'm voting you is what I said before the bet on you being scum based on 80s death but also betting scum killed 80

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Was doing a reread on the bot and this stood out to me, especially considering we've had deaths and he's still voting me for posting gifs, I mean, not playing a town game but also because he clearly was hedging on b.s. with the other leading vote leader and jumped with out hesitation to put him at L-1, we had 2 deaths last night, still voting me.

Oh no. If I had my way we’d be voting you but the game has to be played. And I’ve stated early deaths give info and I reacted to something that Drums said way before my vote for him. Also my vote for you revolves around your game. Your casing is very weak. Good job finding it while... rereading Gata

1 hour ago, GATA said:

My best guess is vig shot LK & Scum shot 80 if I'm wrong and it's backwards I just wouldn't get why scum would kill LK he's never a threat and usually an early lynch. 

And 80 is considered a threat?  He's also been lynched D1 more than any player in the history of mafia. 

@CTM did you algorithm include a future state in which your bot turns into Smash?

• Haha 2

Just now, JiF said:

And 80 is considered a threat?  He's also been lynched D1 more than any player in the history of mafia. 

@CTM did you algorithm include a future state in which your bot turns into Smash?

town 80 has played with all of you for years and is way better at reading you guys

more than LK and most def more than I 

34 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My point with JiF is him claiming OMGUS on me when I have not liked his game and have been voting him since D1 is misleading. His claims against me have all come after that.

Further, JiF didn’t vote D2. He hasn’t contributed but is accusing others of the same. Specifically, with me, he put me on his “scum list” and then didn’t vote? That’s gross.

On this GATA thing, I see bad logic but I’m not willing to call it scummy yet.

I totally understand issues with my late vote, I can’t defend it more than I have.

You havent been voting me since D-1.  You tried to vote Gata 30 minutes after deadline and you put Drums at L-1, both opportunistic disgustingness.

31 minutes ago, Stark said:

I didnt vote anyone on D2.   I was around as well.  Not sure if I even voted anyone on D1, to be honest.  I know I didnt consolidate.  

Seems a little flimsy...

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Oh no. If I had my way we’d be voting you but the game has to be played. And I’ve stated early deaths give info and I reacted to something that Drums said way before my vote for him. Also my vote for you revolves around your game. Your casing is very weak. Good job finding it while... rereading Gata

But like, you do have your way.  I'm not putting townies at L-1 just because.  Nobody forced you to do that.

You originally voted me for posting gifs.  Now you're changing to my the story to my "casing" to fit a narrative.  

You're not trying.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt vote anyone on D2.   I was around as well.  Not sure if I even voted anyone on D1, to be honest.  I know I didnt consolidate.  

Seems a little flimsy...

that's fair in the sense of the 1 thing... it was the other factors also why I voted. I need a drink. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

But like, you do have your way.  I'm not putting townies at L-1 just because.  Nobody forced you to do that.

You originally voted me for posting gifs.  Now you're changing to my the story to my "casing" to fit a narrative.  

You're not trying.

I stated that I didn’t like your game early on. The gifs were awful but I also stated I didn’t think you were playing a town game. I’ve been voting for you since D-1 and that’s provable. I also think it’s important to get the first death in and Drums was sus enough to go down. I was also willing to hammer Gata for the same reason and to kick of the game. 

Why didn’t you vote last day part?

14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I stated that I didn’t like your game early on. The gifs were awful but I also stated I didn’t think you were playing a town game. I’ve been voting for you since D-1 and that’s provable. I also think it’s important to get the first death in and Drums was sus enough to go down. I was also willing to hammer Gata for the same reason and to kick of the game. 

Why didn’t you vote last day part?

Ok, well, I dont know how you could determine what type of game I was playing at that point considering all I had done was talk about bourbon.

I didnt vote yesterday because I didnt feel like it.