7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nolder:

This is me GIF - Find on GIFER

Spoot has been mod blessed for 12 hours. No votes made against Spoot will count during this time.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart. I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would a

I would like to reveal.. I’m Deshaun Watson and I will be the QB of the NY Jets next year. 

7vs.2 = 9 like wtf? lol it's 5 vs. 2  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(3) kdels  - Jif, Spoot, JC

(2) Stark - Gata, CTM

(2) Gata - Stark, Barry

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST

On 1/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, GATA said:

so in essence we can have 4 possible counter claims

2 vigs (that means 4 shots if they pick it 2 town & 2 extra mafia )

2 innocent children

2 trackers

or 2 jailkeepers

I don't see why they'd pick the cop role

On 1/12/2021 at 12:48 PM, GATA said:

Honestly, too many scenarios with the JIF thing.

I'm going to see what happens tonight. 

If I make or not and the shots fired 

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I wanted to look this up for myself and this is false. The setup was talked about on Day 1.

@Spoot-Face you’re right, and it was specifically talked about by GATA. And her read on the setup tracks with her thinking there would be multiple shots fired. For her to be scum either she didn’t participate in the selection of the roles or all her setup confusion was a big ruse.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, JiF said:

Kdels is a strong lynch candidate when you consider the vote 30 minute after deadline charade. 

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

This is fair. I’ve explained myself and it was part of the reason why I felt fine voting for a suspect Drums. 

What is the connection between your vote after deadline and your vote for Drums?

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What is the connection between your vote after deadline and your vote for Drums?

Didn’t like the lack of pressure we put on day 1 so I wanted to make sure I got a vote in for Day 2 that could be helpful.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

And 80 is considered a threat?  He's also been lynched D1 more than any player in the history of mafia. 

@CTM did you algorithm include a future state in which your bot turns into Smash?

Well the second law of thermodynamics states that over time all systems will favor entropy. Left unchecked this disorder inevitabley leads to chaos.

Evolving into smash was entirely predictable. We have a kill switch in place for just that occurance but you know entropy and all, that sh*t dont work either..

Sorry not sorry.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, JiF said:

Tom Cruise What GIF

Tbh I think shes town telling, I cant imagine scum rolled gata would be waving her robot dick in our faces this aggressively if it was a fabricated line of thought 

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Tbh I think shes town telling, I cant imagine scum rolled gata would be waving her robot dick in our faces this aggressively if it was a fabricated line of thought 

That is correct 

Unofficial Vote Count

(4) kdels  - Jif, Spoot, JC, Barry

(2) Stark - Gata, CTM

(1) Gata - Stark

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

20 hours ago, JiF said:

But like, you do have your way.  I'm not putting townies at L-1 just because.  Nobody forced you to do that.

You originally voted me for posting gifs.  Now you're changing to my the story to my "casing" to fit a narrative.  

You're not trying.

So after rereading kdels a bit I don’t really agree with this characterization. If anything its the opposite, kdels was laying the groundwork for his vote on Drums, it definitely doesn’t seem like it was “just because”.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, kdels62 said:

Oh I hate this response. 

On 1/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, kdels62 said:

I still don’t like JiF. His game doesn’t feel very Town JiF to me. 

Id also be willing to vote for Drums. He’s being annoying like usual but his whole “I’m just trying to stir the pot thing” is not really his thing. He’s usually scum hunting not admittedly pot stirring. Those two are only real reads I have. 

In terms of the meta, the lack of death is interesting. I’m a firm believer that kills lead to info but the slow play is pro-town so i can’t really complain. 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, kdels62 said:

Unvote

vote Drums

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

would you like me to change it back?

You don't give any reasoning behind it you're just placing votes and you put him at L-2 

Votecount

(4) kdels  - Jif, Spoot, JC, Barry

(2) Stark - Gata, CTM

(1) Gata - Stark

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

27 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

So after rereading kdels a bit I don’t really agree with this characterization. If anything its the opposite, kdels was laying the groundwork for his vote on Drums, it definitely doesn’t seem like it was “just because”.

On 1/15/2021 at 9:02 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote drums

I'm bored

Now this is a “just because” vote

On 1/18/2021 at 11:19 AM, JiF said:

Vote Barry

On 1/18/2021 at 1:32 PM, JiF said:

all 3 still alive.

At least 2 in there for sure....

I'm a mafia god.

On 1/18/2021 at 2:16 PM, JiF said:

unvote

vote Kdels

Why the change from Barry to kdels?

On 1/12/2021 at 9:13 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Is it kosher to speculate on what roles we may have been given? Seems harmless to me but I want to make sure before doing it.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:05 AM, Jetscode1 said:

^^this guy knows who town is^^

I say we lynch Drums 

On 1/13/2021 at 8:13 AM, Jetscode1 said:

^^^could kill this for that ^^^

On 1/13/2021 at 8:25 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

so you think drums knows jvill and I are town but 2 seconds later you want to kill me?

the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

On 1/18/2021 at 7:37 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Fun game.  I like the action so far this day.  Think I'll ponder a bit before deciding...

On 1/19/2021 at 10:27 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

This doesn't feel much a like town JC post. You drop in with a flowery comment and no vote. Gfy.

Agree with both of these takes/call outs on JC from Barry. But strange how he doesn’t dig into either of them and brushes them off with a gif and a GFY. Reads like some soft distancing.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Now this is a “just because” vote

Yeah, I'm just now remembering that Barry's play around the Drums lynch was gross as hell.

unvote

vote Barry

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Agree with both of these takes/call outs on JC from Barry. But strange how he doesn’t dig into either of them and brushes them off with a gif and a GFY. Reads like some soft distancing.

says the guy who still isn't voting.

I have JC as #3 on my top scum list. He hasn't posted much - nothing to dig in to.

36 minutes ago, GATA said:

You don't give any reasoning behind it you're just placing votes and you put him at L-2 

I was originally on kdels bot.

I thought the jvill and ctm thoughts on you made some sense. I also think you'll be worked out. You're either the vig or scum IMO. 

28 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Why the change from Barry to kdels?

Love how he doesn't answer either of us 

UNVOTE VOTE Barry