• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart. I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would a

I would like to reveal.. I’m Deshaun Watson and I will be the QB of the NY Jets next year. 

7vs.2 = 9 like wtf? lol it's 5 vs. 2  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

ya'll can lynch me, IDGAF. this game is gay as hell anyway.

Lol

Going emo after two votes like a good little Smash protégé.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

ya'll can lynch me, IDGAF. this game is gay as hell anyway.

Actually if you're town and pouting that's gay instead of casing you're just throwing a temper tantrum 

If you're scum good riddance

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, GATA said:

Doesn't matter he's isn't addressing or giving reasoning behind his vote. 

@Barry McCockinner why are you voting KD?

Eh he was on kdels earlier and I think he explained it then. The Drums vote was more concerning to me because it was bloodthirsty, this one is just interesting because he’s put someone at L-2 on back to back days now.

Did not expect the emo on the slightest bit of pressure though.

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Still like my Kdels vote, could also move to Barry.  Spoot is warming up as well.  What the hell.  I have no clue.  Maybe @GATA.

Anyone want to lynch JiF?

What’s the read on Spoot?

16 hours ago, CTM said:

Tbh I think shes town telling, I cant imagine scum rolled gata would be waving her robot dick in our faces this aggressively if it was a fabricated line of thought 

I have come to this conclusion as well.  Not interested in the bot.

56 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Why the change from Barry to kdels?

Barry seemed to be genuinely trying to figure out the game, kdels not so much.

22 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Oh no. If I had my way we’d be voting you but the game has to be played. And I’ve stated early deaths give info and I reacted to something that Drums said way before my vote for him. Also my vote for you revolves around your game. Your casing is very weak. Good job finding it while... rereading Gata

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

So after rereading kdels a bit I don’t really agree with this characterization. If anything its the opposite, kdels was laying the groundwork for his vote on Drums, it definitely doesn’t seem like it was “just because”.

You kind of took my post out of context, that wasnt a general statement. It was in response to kdels saying "if I had it my way".  He does, have it his way.  Nobody is forcing him to do anything ie; voting some just because.

And I dont see how laying the groundwork while waiting for his train to heat up and putting him to L-1 as a good thing.  That IMO is scummy behavior ie; nudging.

this was pingy and defensive of kdels fwiw

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Based on overall gameplay or just his gameplay between your two votes?

Overall game play.  I liked both coming in, looked at it again.  Barry more active figuring out the game, Kdels not doing anything.

Votecount

(3) kdels  - Jif, JC, Barry

(3) Barry - Gata, jvill, Spoot

(1) Stark - CTM

(1) Gata - Stark

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST

58 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Agree with both of these takes/call outs on JC from Barry. But strange how he doesn’t dig into either of them and brushes them off with a gif and a GFY. Reads like some soft distancing.

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

says the guy who still isn't voting.

I have JC as #3 on my top scum list. He hasn't posted much - nothing to dig in to.

JC as your 3 with not much posted... I agree he hasn't posted much but what's the reasoning to him being 3

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

Love how he doesn't answer either of us 

UNVOTE VOTE Barry 

31 minutes ago, GATA said:

Doesn't matter he's isn't addressing or giving reasoning behind his vote. 

@Barry McCockinner why are you voting KD?

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

Actually if you're town and pouting that's gay instead of casing you're just throwing a temper tantrum 

If you're scum good riddance

Gata being Gata. Barry was never asked a question by Jvill but she cluttering up game.

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

EAD

You already know I'm not scum.

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

How ?

Gata being Gata again 

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Still like my Kdels vote, could also move to Barry.  Spoot is warming up as well.  What the hell.  I have no clue.  Maybe @GATA.

Anyone want to lynch JiF?

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What’s the read on Spoot?

Curious to this as well.

Caught up on game today and the above is what stood out. I can say this I feel pretty good about Jvill after his posts and reasoning today. leaning Town pretty heavily - JiF lean slight town based on his actual posts (not the gifs that set off Kdels).

Gata I am still suspicious of and today does not clear her in my mind. she can BS enough to explain some of her comments away.

Kdels vote after deadline is not a good look and the reasoning was kind of poor considering he isn't a total newbie. afocusing on jif and not appearing to try to solve the game

Barry going emo pinged a bit

Spoot did move to Barry kind of easily. I need to read back more on his game because the move to Barry really did feel opportunistic.

UNVOTE GATA

VOTE KDELS

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Stark said:

JC as your 3 with not much posted... I agree he hasn't posted much but what's the reasoning to him being 3

Gata being Gata. Barry was never asked a question by Jvill but she cluttering up game.

Gata being Gata again 

Curious to this as well.

Caught up on game today and the above is what stood out. I can say this I feel pretty good about Jvill after his posts and reasoning today. leaning Town pretty heavily - JiF lean slight town based on his actual posts (not the gifs that set off Kdels).

Gata I am still suspicious of and today does not clear her in my mind. she can BS enough to explain some of her comments away.

Kdels vote after deadline is not a good look and the reasoning was kind of poor considering he isn't a total newbie. afocusing on jif and not appearing to try to solve the game

Spoot did move to Barry kind of easily. I need to read back more on his game because the move to Barry really did feel opportunistic.

UNVOTE GATA

VOTE KDELS

Kind of a strong play here by Stark.  I like this town.  Shaping up rather nicely.

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I didn't like how he dropped in to tell us how he liked the way the game was going and didn't so much as bother to vote. Didn't feel like town JC to me. 

I quoted that post of his and said so much.

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

You kind of took my post out of context, that wasnt a general statement. It was in response to kdels saying "if I had it my way".  He does, have it his way.  Nobody is forcing him to do anything ie; voting some just because.

And I dont see how laying the groundwork while waiting for his train to heat up and putting him to L-1 as a good thing.  That IMO is scummy behavior ie; nudging.

this was pingy and defensive of kdels fwiw

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying there. And I would agree with you if its read as laying the groundwork it would definitely be scummy. I’m just saying if you’re looking at it in the worst light (which is why I said “if anything”), it would be laying the groundwork, not a “just because” unexplained type of vote, which is what I thought you were referring to. I don’t read it that way though, it’s not like there wasn’t already ample suspicions being thrown at Drums and support on the Drums train at that time.

If that’s defensive of kdels that’s fine, I think the case on him is being stretched from that sketchy post-deadline vote into something bigger that I’m just not seeing.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

why barry over kdels?

At this point they're about neck and neck, in my view, and I like the competing trains. I'm keeping my vote on Barry right now because of that awful Smash-like emo post after only two votes.

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying there. And I would agree with you if its read as laying the groundwork it would definitely be scummy. I’m just saying if you’re looking at it in the worst light (which is why I said “if anything”), it would be laying the groundwork, not a “just because” unexplained type of vote, which is what I thought you were referring to. I don’t read it that way though, it’s not like there wasn’t already ample suspicions being thrown at Drums and support on the Drums train at that time.

If that’s defensive of kdels that’s fine, I think the case on him is being stretched from that sketchy post-deadline vote into something bigger that I’m just not seeing.

In addition; he's not trying, he claimed he's been voting me since day 1 yet he voted Gata after deadline and Drums yesterday.  So it's not just the one comment that you took at of context that you're focused on.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Looks like a town leader.  I'm liking his play so far.  You?

Leaned town on him earlier, waffling a bit today. Early on he was really digging in, last couple of votes felt a bit like following the wind, not sure what to make of his declaring Barry or kdels the lynch today.

Votecount

(4) kdels  - Jif, JC, Barry, Stark

(3) Barry - Gata, jvill, Spoot

(1) Stark - CTM

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

Gata being Gata again 

Curious to this as well.

UNVOTE GATA

VOTE KDELS

As usual for me I don’t view bad reasoning as worthy of following. My late vote was a bad move but at the time I was not sure if there was gonna be a random kill or not so I hoped to mitigate the unhelpful. Tying that decision to my vote on Drums is weird because it’s literally the opposite action to avoid a 2nd no kill and more disinformation. Looking at it further I’d be down for another no kill today seeing as 3 town are dead. 

However, I’m keying on JiF because I don’t believe he’s really playing a pro-town game. I voted for him stated I don’t like his game. He then builds a weak case and ignores that I didn’t trust Drums. Then after I’ve consistently voted for him, he voted for me and claim OMGUS against me for the vote against him? At its best bad casings at its worst deceit. My read on town JiF is boisterous, loud and overly aggressive with his votes. This JiF didn’t even vote day 2 and remained low key until he decided to key on me. I don’t dig it. 

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Leaned town on him earlier, waffling a bit today. Early on he was really digging in, last couple of votes felt a bit like following the wind, not sure what to make of his declaring Barry or kdels the lynch today.

As far as my vote on Barry today...

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Now this is a “just because” vote

^^You're post here, quoting him just reminded me of what I saw on Friday, but forgot:

On 1/15/2021 at 3:07 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, I no longer feel good about Barry.

I completely forgot about the game over the weekend and didn't remember until yesterday, lol. I simply forgot about Barry.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

In addition; he's not trying, he claimed he's been voting me since day 1 yet he voted Gata after deadline and Drums yesterday.  So it's not just the one comment that you took at of context that you're focused on.

I voted Gata post deadline because, I don’t think a D1 death is anything but helpful. I voted Drums because maybe I shouldn’t just have reads on 1 guy and Drum’s game wasn’t doing for me. At least I voted and posted about my votes pretty consistently.