PYP2021 Game Thread

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't like how he dropped in to tell us how he liked the way the game was going and didn't so much as bother to vote. Didn't feel like town JC to me. 

I quoted that post of his and said so much.

I've notice him doing that too. IIRC that's null for him. if there is a negative to JC its how he seemed so sure drums was town. 

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I voted Gata post deadline because, I don’t think a D1 death is anything but helpful. I voted Drums because maybe I shouldn’t just have reads on 1 guy and Drum’s game wasn’t doing for me. At least I voted and posted about my votes pretty consistently.

It's not about why.  It's about you saying you've only voted me and then later said, you dont have control over your vote. 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

@kdels62 Are you going to case anyone other than JiF?

Are you going to have your vote back to him if he doesn't? not sure I like the comment that you made about --- Its Barry or Kdels today. 

you did change your stance on Barry earlier in the game. You said you felt good about him then after drums got lynched you quoted posts and then said you no longer feel good about Barry. 

Why didn't you press Barry on this earlier after the drums Lynch?

Just now, JiF said:

It's not about why.  It's about you saying you've only voted me and then later said, you dont have control over your vote. 

Really? i’d rather there be a real vote on a suspicious player to gain info rather than more hiding was the driving force behind my vote. You’re gonna play it as “kdels had a forced vote” and pretends that’s good? 

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I've notice him doing that too. IIRC that's null for him. if there is a negative to JC its how he seemed so sure drums was town. 

Town JC is an aggressive prick. It's a beautiful thing. Maybe the new year has brought us a kinder, gentler JC. Is he from Vermont by chance? They recently legalized weed.

• Haha 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Town JC is an aggressive prick. It's a beautiful thing. Maybe the new year has brought us a kinder, gentler JC. Is he from Vermont by chance? They recently legalized weed.

lol... Bcock spitting facts??? did they

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Are you going to have your vote back to him if he doesn't? not sure I like the comment that you made about --- Its Barry or Kdels today. 

you did change your stance on Barry earlier in the game. You said you felt good about him then after drums got lynched you quoted posts and then said you no longer feel good about Barry. 

Why didn't you press Barry on this earlier after the drums Lynch?

Bold 1: I need to see how things play out between the two. As I've already said, right now I don't see any better alternatives to Barry or Kdels.

Bold 2: Because I simply forgot about him. There was a span of three days when I wasn't even in the game thread.

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

I voted Drums.  He was tentative.  No other reason.  You skimming?

Stark moves closer to the scum pile.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Still deep in the heart of Texas.  Wish it were legal here.  Might have to try a toke or two.  

On 1/19/2021 at 3:42 PM, kdels62 said:

Oh no. If I had my way we’d be voting you but the game has to be played. And I’ve stated early deaths give info and I reacted to something that Drums said way before my vote for him. Also my vote for you revolves around your game. Your casing is very weak. Good job finding it while... rereading Gata

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Please post the one about not control his vote.  I must have missed that.

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Honestly, there’s a fine line between limiting the decision and forcing a false choice. This is close. 

I'm not forcing anything. I'm offering my opinion.

Someone wants to offer an alternative, I'm all ears, but if people just want to stand around with their dicks in their hands, I'm not going to wait until someone makes a decision for me.

At least you're somewhat fighting now.

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I voted Drums.  He was tentative.  No other reason.  You skimming?

Stark moves closer to the scum pile.

if anyone appears to be "skimming"

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Please post the one about not control his vote.  I must have missed that.

its you. 

JiFs post on the vote control is within the last few pages.

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So after rereading kdels a bit I don’t really agree with this characterization. If anything its the opposite, kdels was laying the groundwork for his vote on Drums, it definitely doesn’t seem like it was “just because”.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You kind of took my post out of context, that wasnt a general statement. It was in response to kdels saying "if I had it my way".  He does, have it his way.  Nobody is forcing him to do anything ie; voting some just because.

And I dont see how laying the groundwork while waiting for his train to heat up and putting him to L-1 as a good thing.  That IMO is scummy behavior ie; nudging.

this was pingy and defensive of kdels fwiw

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying there. And I would agree with you if its read as laying the groundwork it would definitely be scummy. I’m just saying if you’re looking at it in the worst light (which is why I said “if anything”), it would be laying the groundwork, not a “just because” unexplained type of vote, which is what I thought you were referring to. I don’t read it that way though, it’s not like there wasn’t already ample suspicions being thrown at Drums and support on the Drums train at that time.

If that’s defensive of kdels that’s fine, I think the case on him is being stretched from that sketchy post-deadline vote into something bigger that I’m just not seeing.

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

In addition; he's not trying, he claimed he's been voting me since day 1 yet he voted Gata after deadline and Drums yesterday.  So it's not just the one comment that you took at of context that you're focused on.

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

@JiF you’re right, this last post brought me back to your others on the subject and I did take you out of context and I get what you were saying. Apologies.