PYP2021 Game Thread

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm just now remembering that Barry's play around the Drums lynch was gross as hell.

unvote

vote Barry

19 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote Barry

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Love how he doesn't answer either of us 

UNVOTE VOTE Barry 

kinda gross how quickly this train built up in like a 30 minute span with no real impetus. Then JC just hopped on without saying why. 

No one wanted to come in for the hammer when I left it open for a 3 hour window. The entire scum team might have already been on that train, IDK.

I could vote any of these pigs.

vote JC

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

kinda gross how quickly this train built up in like a 30 minute span with no real impetus. Then JC just hopped on without saying why. 

No one wanted to come in for the hammer when I left it open for a 3 hour window. The entire scum team might have already been on that train, IDK.

vote JC

Obviously I’m on that train, but I kind of agree. Spoot’s explanation I think I’m ok with at the moment, GATA’s reasoning is that you never answered a question that I never asked you, and JC like you said no reasoning given at all.

I don’t think there’s much of anything to make of the fact that no one hammered you. If you are town, scum could just as easily be wanting to avoid hammering a townie.

If it wasn’t for the fact that for GATA to be scum she would have had to pull off that gigantic ruse about not understanding the setup I think she’d be the easy vote today. As it stands, I’m open to you (vote on Drums alone was deserving of some pressure and I hate your reaction to it), JC (agree with your earlier takes on him and this take), and Kdels (now that I understand JiF’s case on him, but I like that he didn’t hammer you when he was here and he could have done so out of self preservation).

Question for you though: you said you could vote any of those pigs, but why’d you choose JC.

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Obviously I’m on that train, but I kind of agree. Spoot’s explanation I think I’m ok with at the moment, GATA’s reasoning is that you never answered a question that I never asked you, and JC like you said no reasoning given at all.

I don’t think there’s much of anything to make of the fact that no one hammered you. If you are town, scum could just as easily be wanting to avoid hammering a townie.

If it wasn’t for the fact that for GATA to be scum she would have had to pull off that gigantic ruse about not understanding the setup I think she’d be the easy vote today. As it stands, I’m open to you (vote on Drums alone was deserving of some pressure and I hate your reaction to it), JC (agree with your earlier takes on him and this take), and Kdels (now that I understand JiF’s case on him, but I like that he didn’t hammer you when he was here and he could have done so out of self preservation).

Question for you though: you said you could vote any of those pigs, but why’d you choose JC.

Thinking about the bolded some more though I go back to my earlier point. If he’s scum and he hammered A town Barry he’s probably speed lynched tomorrow. So that’s probably null.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was already sus of JC and his piling on the quick surge train without a reason was just more ammo.

I also liked that kdels didn't hammer. I watched him come in and out of the thread a couple of times and he didn't take the opportunity.

Agree with you on gata, and that's why I took my vote off her.

it was such an easy opportunity for scum to hammer a townie there - they could blame me for playing like a retard, which I did. I think there was probably at least 2 scum on that train.

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

No, my vote wasn't because of that 

He didn't answer me and regardless of you asking him directly or not.

you're mentioning the same question 

He didn't address till after he was voted 

I told Stark as well my vote coming into today would have been Barry if not for the 80 death 

Then Barry votes KD no comment ... even though I'm his #1 scum 

Finally, he does the self vote (again usually a scum move to get ppl to unvote or just very EMO) 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Then Barry votes KD no comment ... even though I'm his #1 scum 

@CTM - looks like she's stuck in a loop. Please patch immediately.

@GATA - KD vote has been explained, then it's also been pointed out that it's been explained by both me and @jvill 51

I've also explained twice now why my vote was moved off of you.

Knock Knock Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(4) Barry - Gata, jvill, Spoot, JC

(2) kdels  - Jif, Stark

(1) Stark - CTM

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) JC - Ape

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST

It looks like yes. Okay.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote JC

The bold is grossly illogical.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Ape because he’s not really playing and repeatedly says he’s not playing and so far it seems like he doesn’t intend to fix that. 

He asked which of the two is scum. A logically flawed question to ask, for starters, since we both could be / or neither.

That said... Explain how this reply about my activity makes me scum.

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:01 PM, Drums said:

Do I have to get this party started?

unvote vote 80 and he is now at L-2

Get the party started???? 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:12 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount

(5) 80 - Ballin, JC, Jvill, CTM, Drums

(2) CTM - Gata, Ape

(2) Stark - Spoot, 80

(1) Jif - Stark

(1) Ballin - Barry

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday 6PM PST

L1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:43 PM, CTM said:

Is the bot dead yet?

CTM deflecting from L1 train?

On 1/8/2021 at 9:24 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote stark

Deflection vote

On 1/9/2021 at 11:50 PM, Drums said:

Unvote vote Stark

Wait, I thought you were starting the party? 7 hours between the vote change, but almost no activity. I don't know who is dead/alive in the game right now, but I'd like to know 80's alignment.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:30 AM, Nolder said:

Votecount

(4) 80 - Ballin, JC, Jvill, CTM

(4) Stark - Spoot, 80, Barry, Drums

(2) CTM - Gata, Ape

(1) Jif - Stark

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday 6PM PST

Alright, reading this poop fest for the first time.

This sequence is a bit of a blip.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:25 PM, Drums said:

Getting away from house hunters and back to scum hunters, I don't hate what 80 said about Stark. I think Stark usually isn't shy about voting people, especially 80. I'll keep my vote there for now. 

@GATA you show up to say good morning but don't say anything about 80s take on Stark. Thoughts?

This post pings a little. He put 80 at L1, then derailed that thread to vote Stark. Now he's citing 80's case on Stark, not his own. I hate when people vote someone for someone else's reasoning - it's an accountability dodge.

On 1/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, Stark said:

plain comment i just had not been around since friday. 

JiF does this frequently IIRC and isn't alignment indicative 

yup i haven't move. I haven't been around or in game thread. 

UNVOTE

VOTE SPOOT

Calls Drums vote on me from Saturday a good vote, when barry votes Gata spoot asks why... why is drums vote on me from 2 days ago a good vote and you address it - this is also before 80's explanation to voting me.... Barrys vote on gata just gets a question from you. feels like you know something we don't.  

For lack of D1 content, this is an interesting nuance to pick up on. Probably the most insightful catch of D1 so far. In what I've read.

On 1/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I just like voting you, lol

I notice you trying hard, though. 99.9% of all Day 1 cases are rubbish.

unvote

vote Stark again

Gross OMGUS. 

Also 99.9% of statistics are made up. Grossy gross.