PYP2021 Game Thread

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

kinda gross how quickly this train built up in like a 30 minute span with no real impetus. Then JC just hopped on without saying why. 

No one wanted to come in for the hammer when I left it open for a 3 hour window. The entire scum team might have already been on that train, IDK.

I could vote any of these pigs.

vote JC

OMGUS. 

Trains stall when scum hesitates to kill their own but yeah let's listen to your narrative.

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was already sus of JC and his piling on the quick surge train without a reason was just more ammo.

I also liked that kdels didn't hammer. I watched him come in and out of the thread a couple of times and he didn't take the opportunity.

Agree with you on gata, and that's why I took my vote off her.

it was such an easy opportunity for scum to hammer a townie there - they could blame me for playing like a retard, which I did. I think there was probably at least 2 scum on that train.

Just adding wifom to the equation doesn't help your case.

After helping Lizzie bully Drums the crowd decided to turn on Barry as the obvious culprit. He denied and denied but eventually he sided with the group and accepted his fate. There was a bright flash and everyone closed their eyes at the intense light. When it dimmed and their eyes adjusted Barry was dead and there was a distinct odor in the air almost like sulphur. The speaker made a buzzing noise and then:

"Barry was a villager." 

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Disgusting is your own narrative this game.  Get it together man.  I expect better play than this.

Calling a gross post gross doesn’t constitute a narrative.

A narrative is the act of reframing a series of statements and actions in order to dictate how they are perceived.

Interesting here that you’d reply to me here as if you know I’m town and you’re trying to talk me down, rather than scum. Like you know.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am a mafia god

ufc 205 thank you GIF by UFC

Yes its exceedingly difficult to get yourself lynched as town yet you accomplished it.

The problem is that you made it hard to analyze the train now as you basically asked to be lynched.

• Upvote 3

D1 Page 7

On 1/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount
(6) Gata - Barry, CTM, Drums, Ape, Jvill, Stark
(3) Stark - Spoot, 80,  Gata
(2) 80 - Ballin (LK), JC
(1) Jif - Kdels 
(1) Ballin (LK) - Jif

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

D2 Page 16

On 1/15/2021 at 1:57 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount
(7) Drums - JC, Stark, Spoot, CTM, Barry, kdels, Lizard King 

(2) Gata - Drums, Ape

(1) 80 - Jvill

(1) Stark - 80

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 7:30PM PST/10:30 PM EST

D3 Page 26

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(6) Barry - Gata, jvill, Spoot, JC, Barry, Jif

(1) JC - Ape

(1) Stark - CTM

(1) kdels  - Stark

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST

16 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So we’re down to 6 vs 3, likely entering tomorrow 5 vs 3 unless the jail keeper (assuming we have one) guesses right. That puts us in LyLo I believe unless, again, jail keeper or vig guesses right if we mislynch tomorrow

Stare Staring GIF

This time everyone waited patiently. There was no talking or excitement. Everyone just watched each other warily and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. Eventually some people got sick of waiting and strangled the guy next to them. The speaker buzzed:

"Woe upon you and all your kin. Jvill, an innocent child, has been slain. Continue."