PYP2021 Game Thread

27 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm the Cop and Spoot is guilty.  

Vote Spoot

lol

Check out the balls on you. You smell a scum victory right around the corner and are trying to sprint across the finish line. But you picked the wrong guy to pin this bullsh*t on, because I'm the cop, you tool.

I investigated Ape on N2 and got a "Town" result.

37 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Spoot

Funny how JC says he got a "guilty" result, when per the game setup that Nolder is following on mafiascum specifically says results will be either "Town" "Mafia" or "No Result".

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Pick_Your_Poison

Town 1-Shot Cop

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.

Abilities:

• Once at night, you may investigate a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Mafia or No Result.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Nice try, but that little detail just gave you away.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:16 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Pussy

On 1/19/2021 at 1:36 PM, Jetscode1 said:

We are what we eat, Dick.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:41 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Wow, I expected you to come in and drop a vote on me here.

You've really let me down JC. You've changed.

On 1/19/2021 at 2:32 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'm a mellower man Spoot.  I've changed for the better.   

I should've known from this exchange that something was off with JC. Normally, me calling him a pussy would be an invitation for him to vote me that Town JC usually obliges.

It's so obvious now.

32 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Check out the balls on you. You smell a scum victory right around the corner and are trying to sprint across the finish line. But you picked the wrong guy to pin this bullsh*t on, because I'm the cop, you tool.

I think I believe you.  My first instinct was the JC was trying to make an end game play because they’re up so big. 

Why only N2?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Funny how JC says he got a "guilty" result, when per the game setup that Nolder is following on mafiascum specifically says results will be either "Town" "Mafia" or "No Result".

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Pick_Your_Poison

Nice try, but that little detail just gave you away.

You are a dirty, rotten guilty scum ass mutherfukker and you need to die.  

48 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

I would say that if I was just caught.  Sucks to be you.  You're guilty.  You know it and now I know it.  

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Spoot

Hrm.

I'm inclined to agree that spoot is scum based on his play yesterday

this could be end game and why would the scum team pick a cop. Have to review thier options again.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

yeah, not buying the counter here.

vote spoot

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I think I believe you.  My first instinct was the JC was trying to make an end game play because they’re up so big. 

Why only N2?

Because I had only one investigation and didn't want to blow it on the first night. I choose to investigate Ape because he was very quiet early in the game and I have a notoriously difficult time reading him.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

You are a dirty, rotten guilty scum ass mutherfukker and you need to die.  

Obvious scum is obvious.

I actually think the Vig has another shot, so you won't be walking away with an easy win today, bitch. If you somehow survive today, you'll be eating a bullet tonight.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Obvious scum is obvious.

I actually think the Vig has another shot, so you won't be walking away with an easy win today, bitch. If you somehow survive today, you'll be eating a bullet tonight.

Angry scum is still scum.  Seems like this is a pattern for you.  Your alignment dictates your personality.  lol  The rest of you may need to take notes.  Spoot scum tell = name-calling.  lol  

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Angry scum is still scum.  Seems like this is a pattern for you.  Your alignment dictates your personality.  lol  The rest of you may need to take notes.  Spoot scum tell = name-calling.  lol  

I'm always name calling people. It's, like, 70% of what I post.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

How is it bullsh*t?

It’s so technical and he could’ve been paraphrasing or being a dick since he caught you. All of that is like an entirely normal thing to do. 

And yet I was so sure I was gonna vote JC before today that I’m not gonna vote right away.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s so technical and he could’ve been paraphrasing or being a dick since he caught you. All of that is like an entirely normal thing to do. 

And yet I was so sure I was gonna vote JC before today that I’m not gonna vote right away.

Sorry, but I think the little details like that are important.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is this not a conundrum? 

Just felt off, but perhaps that's only because I already thought you were scum.