PYP2021 Game Thread

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm the Cop and Spoot is guilty.  

Vote Spoot

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Check out the balls on you. You smell a scum victory right around the corner and are trying to sprint across the finish line. But you picked the wrong guy to pin this bullsh*t on, because I'm the cop, you tool.

I investigated Ape on N2 and got a "Town" result.

Probably both scum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Angry scum is still scum.  Seems like this is a pattern for you.  Your alignment dictates your personality.  lol  The rest of you may need to take notes.  Spoot scum tell = name-calling.  lol  

the nasty little vermin

A reminder, scum knows which roles they assigned to the town - if I understand PYP correctly - so, it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit, for them to run a gambit here. Naming me as town, in a gambit type scenario is a blatant "buddy up to ape, because he's the loudest townie", plus the fact that I came in late and put these 2 choads on blast.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:14 AM, Nolder said:

Players

1. 80 (townie)

2. Spoot 

3. IntegrApe

4. Jvill (innocent child)

5. Stark

6. Barry (townie)

7. Ballin (townie)

8. Jif

9. Kdels

10. JC

11. Gata

12. CTM

13. Drums (townie)

Is this correct? If so, we have 2 unfound town power roles.

If this is lylo for real, then townies might consider a mass reveal. If we have 2 additional power roles, then we know the cop claims are both false. I know, I know... "ape is scummy for suggesting a mass reveal". I'm normally not a fan, but I'm thinking through how we might play this moment with logic - rather than instinct.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

A reminder, scum knows which roles they assigned to the town - if I understand PYP correctly - so, it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit, for them to run a gambit here. Naming me as town, in a gambit type scenario is a blatant "buddy up to ape, because he's the loudest townie", plus the fact that I came in late and put these 2 choads on blast.

I have no clue. I was gonna vote JC earlier so that’s why I’m voting there. The reveals at this point have to be ignored I think.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:06 PM, Jetscode1 said:

OMGUS. 

Trains stall when scum hesitates to kill their own but yeah let's listen to your narrative.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Just adding wifom to the equation doesn't help your case.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:24 PM, Integrity28 said:

This post is disgusting. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:29 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Disgusting is your own narrative this game.  Get it together man.  I expect better play than this.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:40 PM, Integrity28 said:

Calling a gross post gross doesn’t constitute a narrative.

A narrative is the act of reframing a series of statements and actions in order to dictate how they are perceived.

Interesting here that you’d reply to me here as if you know I’m town and you’re trying to talk me down, rather than scum. Like you know.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Put the night kill in already.

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, big tell. 100% scum ?

First handful of pots: JC casting wifom/narrative accusations, without substance.

Second handful: JC suggesting I'm scum.

But yea, he viewed Spoot. Oh, and Spoot view me.

I got all those convenient and contrived feels.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is this correct? If so, we have 2 unfound town power roles.

If this is lylo for real, then townies might consider a mass reveal. If we have 2 additional power roles, then we know the cop claims are both false. I know, I know... "ape is scummy for suggesting a mass reveal". I'm normally not a fan, but I'm thinking through how we might play this moment with logic - rather than instinct.

Good point, if we are tinfoling that they are both scum a mass reveal would prove that. I'm almost always pro mass reveal it's just boring to argue for them at this point.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

First handful of pots: JC casting wifom/narrative accusations, without substance.

So you are the key to all of this?

Are you suggesting we dead the ape?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

So you are the key to all of this?

Are you suggesting we dead the ape?

Wwhether his reveal isreal or fake, giving a town result on me can’t be a lie. Otherwise, it can’t work.

But you already know that.

Killing me would be a favor.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wwhether his reveal isreal or fake, giving a town result on me can’t be a lie. Otherwise, it can’t work.

But you already know that.

Killing me would be a favor.

1) I was kidding

2) It could be a spoot / ape gambit.  Scum have fake claimed and cleared a scummate before.,

Not that I think that's whats happenning mind you, but it's possible, not sure why you don't see that. If Spoot is scum, ultimately it's a big fat furry pile of beaver wifom. You will be judged on your play

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I mentioned it time and time again that you are the poster who gives me the most trouble trying to read, that coupled with you practically ghosting the game early on, you were a strong choice for me to investigate.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I mentioned it time and time again that you are the poster who gives me the most trouble trying to read, that coupled with you practically ghosting the game early on, you were a strong choice for me to investigate.

So, you waited to what - night 3 - to do this?

This sounds like the reason you'd come up with in a scum chat when trying to decipher who makes the most sense as your investigation target. Just FYI.

54 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) I was kidding

2) It could be a spoot / ape gambit.  Scum have fake claimed and cleared a scummate before.,

Not that I think that's whats happenning mind you, but it's possible, not sure why you don't see that. If Spoot is scum, ultimately it's a big fat furry pile of beaver wifom. You will be judged on your play

So, instead of the effort of supporting mass claimn and figuring out what to do, you're putting effort into this dopey crap?

Mass claim basically removes us from needing to consider any of the bold atm.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, you waited to what - night 3 - to do this?

This sounds like the reason you'd come up with in a scum chat when trying to decipher who makes the most sense as your investigation target. Just FYI.

No, I investigated N2. Granted, I should've revealed it sooner, just in case I was NK'd, but I've played this poorly.

And I could ISO my past games to show you where I've said I have a hard time reading you on more than one occasion. It's the truth.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I investigated N2. Granted, I should've revealed it sooner, just in case I was NK'd, but I've played this poorly.

And I could ISO my past games to show you where I've said I have a hard time reading you on more than one occasion. It's the truth.

Content from other games would be outside the spirit, imo. I don't need to see it. That's the kind of stuff the DMers do.

It being true that you struggle to read me isn't what's in question. It's the fact that it's the right lie to tell in a false-claim scenario. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Instinct was JC is scum. I felt like he gave me a wink when I realized it too. I don't want to talk myself out of it, despite Spoot also being at the top of my list.

Vote JC

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

vote JC

I’ll default to what I thought before the claims.

Dumb or scum.  I say scum.  They can win here with a push and it's a concentrated effort.  I will vote Ape and Kdels from here on out.

I've done my part, the rest of y'all need to decide.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You can always make excuses but you are just caught scum.  Ape and Kdels are your teammates.  You'll probably go back now and edit your post to show a breadcrumb.  You suck!

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Content from other games would be outside the spirit, imo. I don't need to see it. That's the kind of stuff the DMers do.

Right, which is why I wasn't going to do it.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It being true that you struggle to read me isn't what's in question. It's the fact that it's the right lie to tell in a false-claim scenario. 

Fine, fair enough. It would be a convenient reason for me to use in this situation, but it's not a lie.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You can always make excuses but you are just caught scum.  Ape and Kdels are your teammates.  You'll probably go back now and edit your post to show a breadcrumb.  You suck!

There's not much more I can say. This is just a ballsy move by you, and I'm on easy patsy because I don't defend well.

And suggesting that I would go back and edit my posts is incredibly insulting. I hope it's a joke, because everyone here should know me well enough by now that I wouldn't pull any sleezy sh*t like that.

EAD

GFY

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

There's not much more I can say. This is just a ballsy move by you, and I'm on easy patsy because I don't defend well.

And suggesting that I would go back and edit my posts is incredibly insulting. I hope it's a joke, because everyone here should know me well enough by now that I wouldn't pull any sleezy sh*t like that.

EAD

GFY

Sucks that you're caught scum here but at least you've outed Ape and Kdels.  Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, instead of the effort of supporting mass claimn and figuring out what to do, you're putting effort into this dopey crap?

Mass claim basically removes us from needing to consider any of the bold atm.

Well really I was only putting effort into goofing on you a bit, then you needed a wack on the nose.

I already told you I'm down for a mass claim.

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

EAD

GFY

BTW.  Future reference.  You didn't need to CC to defend.  That just gave it all away.  Again, thanks for outing Ape and Kdels.

34 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dumb or scum.  I say scum.  They can win here with a push and it's a concentrated effort.  I will vote Ape and Kdels from here on out.

I've done my part, the rest of y'all need to decide.

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, this veteran player just declared that the r tire scum team just sold out to get him lynched. 

I mean... ?‍♂️He’s not making it easy to believe him.

23 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sucks that you're caught scum here but at least you've outed Ape and Kdels.  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

BTW.  Future reference.  You didn't need to CC to defend.  That just gave it all away.  Again, thanks for outing Ape and Kdels.

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Obviously my claim is ITT so go ahead and claim.  Ape and Kdels exposed themselves.

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol jetscode slapping around the rodent 

So, ctm your only take-away here is he’s being snide to Spoot? 

nothing about the redundant ‘ape and kdels’ sell?

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My take away is that I don't buy spoots defense, not his claim, not his gotcha on some silly technicality of the words nolderp of all people would've used.

The rest is just amusing as these two start ramp up the slap fight 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

1 hour ago, CTM said:

My take away is that I don't buy spoots defense, not his claim, not his gotcha on some silly technicality of the words nolderp of all people would've used.

The rest is just amusing as these two start ramp up the slap fight 

So, zero reaction to jetscodes noobish ‘ape and kdels outed themselves’. Got it.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Nothing exciting VT/innocent child..  

Isn’t innocent child what jvill was - and that’s not vanilla?

The setup says there can be 0-1 innocent child’s and 7 townies. @Nolder can you clarify why you described jvill with this role?

I’m also vanilla, but vanilla/innocent child is NOT the language Nolder used in role PM.

CTM pinging.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Isn’t innocent child what jvill was - and that’s not vanilla?

The setup says there can be 0-1 innocent child’s and 7 townies. @Nolder can you clarify why you described jvill with this role?

I’m also vanilla, but vanilla/innocent child is NOT the language Nolder used in role PM.

CTM pinging.

Correct, innocent child is PR. I’m vanilla town with no additional designation.