PYP2021 Game Thread

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Sup? 
If you’re gonna shoot someone then I say we vote JC or Spoot and then you shoot the other if we guess wrong. 

I lean JC because of his behavior on the wake of Barry’s suicide mission. I also feel like CTM’s slip up before is worth looking into but we can think about that later?

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Sup? 
If you’re gonna shoot someone then I say we vote JC or Spoot and then you shoot the other if we guess wrong. 

I lean JC because of his behavior on the wake of Barry’s suicide mission. I also feel like CTM’s slip up before is worth looking into but we can think about that later?

That’s the plan right now

however if they’re both scum regardless we’re going to guess right. If there’s a JK he can’t reveal & we can’t tinfoil that till we get out of the next day and night phase 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Many?

I recall only Jvill and Ape saying they sussed me.

Keep lying.

Stahp!  You are scum.  You know and I know.  The rest is your show convince others. 

Riddle me this Spoot.

The cop is a one-time role.  What value is there NOT to let town know you cleared someone?  Stupid is as stupid does.  Scummy McScumpster.

@GATA @CTM

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Sup? 

^^^Scum^^^

Answer my riddle to Spoot.  The Cop is a one-time role.  What/whose value does it serve to withhold clearing a player from the Town?

I'll answer it favors the scum team you lying as scum fukk.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Sorry guys I didn’t know one shot cop meant you only get to view one time so if this is lylo here we go

1. Innocent Child -JV
  2. 2-shot Vigilante - Me 
  3. 1-shot Cop -JC or Spoot

@Spoot-Face why did you decide to investigate Ape and not reveal he’s town confirmed or hint at it

@Jetscode1 why did you decide to investigate Spoot instead of ape if you had him as your #1 

I’m shooting either one of you ?

The bot has the right plan lynch one and shoot the other if wrong.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Also I have another question if there’s no JK ? Did scum holster N1? 
I didn’t shoot 

did everyone reveal? 

If not it might be what @Integrity28 is saying and Spoot / JC are running a gambit 

Good point but why would they holster if no jail.keeper. Holster only makes sense with a jail keeper 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Good point but why would they holster if no jail.keeper. Holster only makes sense with a jail keeper 

Well they could have tried to draw out only 1 vig shot but I don’t see a reason to holster with 0 deaths D1 

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Scum^^^

Answer my riddle to Spoot.  The Cop is a one-time role.  What/whose value does it serve to withhold clearing a player from the Town?

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Scum^^^

It was an awful decision by Spoot or it was a scummy move by Spoot. I’m also unsure about not using the investigation until N3. Either way it seems like both are gonna die unless we get it right.

vote spoot

57 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Stahp!  You are scum.  You know and I know.  The rest is your show convince others. 

Riddle me this Spoot.

The cop is a one-time role.  What value is there NOT to let town know you cleared someone?  Stupid is as stupid does.  Scummy McScumpster.

@GATA @CTM

You are 100% correct there, I give you that. It was stupid of me to not at least bread crumb it. I can't defend that egregious error of mine.

38 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don’t like either reveal To tell you the truth 

What were you expecting @GATA?

I had a one-time view.  I waited patiently.  I mixed it up so as not to appear too town as that gets a PR NKd.  I reported my findings as soon as I had something to report.  You want to criticize my game, go for it.  I'm just trying to help town win.  Do what you feel. 

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(2) Spoot - JC, CTM
(1) JC - Spoot

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

It was an awful decision by Spoot or it was a scummy move by Spoot. I’m also unsure about not using the investigation until N3. Either way it seems like both are gonna die unless we get it right.

vote spoot

You missed Kdels.  

Too bad @Integrity28is scum or he would have voted Spoot as well.  

The rest are all watching football.

Just caught up. 

i am a villager. 

I was thinking JC or Kdels would be my vote today to start and then this jc and spoot thing. 

I thought spoot felt scummy earlier in the game. And I can get behind JC’s claim better than spoots counter.

VOTE SPOOT 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok vote Spoot

Bills are losing I’ll take a chance on JC

if you’re pulling a gambit, JK go get them 

I assume I’ll die tonight 

That's a shame. It's okay, though, I make mistakes, too. I forgive you, Gata.

No hard feelings from me. I played an awful game as Cop. I still love everyone -- except for JC and Kdouche! I hope you both burn in Scum Hell!

Go Town!!!!!!!