Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Sup? 
If you’re gonna shoot someone then I say we vote JC or Spoot and then you shoot the other if we guess wrong. 

I lean JC because of his behavior on the wake of Barry’s suicide mission. I also feel like CTM’s slip up before is worth looking into but we can think about that later?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart. I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would a

I would like to reveal.. I’m Deshaun Watson and I will be the QB of the NY Jets next year. 

7vs.2 = 9 like wtf? lol it's 5 vs. 2  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, GATA said:

^ @Jetscode1 I never saw you mention Spoot 

Just because I posed a question like that doesn't mean they were on my scum list.  I wanted to force Kdels to choose and explain why.  I like to see players explain their thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Sup? 
If you’re gonna shoot someone then I say we vote JC or Spoot and then you shoot the other if we guess wrong. 

I lean JC because of his behavior on the wake of Barry’s suicide mission. I also feel like CTM’s slip up before is worth looking into but we can think about that later?

That’s the plan right now

however if they’re both scum regardless we’re going to guess right. If there’s a JK he can’t reveal & we can’t tinfoil that till we get out of the next day and night phase 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Many?

I recall only Jvill and Ape saying they sussed me.

Keep lying.

Stahp!  You are scum.  You know and I know.  The rest is your show convince others. 

Riddle me this Spoot.

The cop is a one-time role.  What value is there NOT to let town know you cleared someone?  Stupid is as stupid does.  Scummy McScumpster.

@GATA @CTM

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Sup? 
If you’re gonna shoot someone then I say we vote JC or Spoot and then you shoot the other if we guess wrong. 

I lean JC because of his behavior on the wake of Barry’s suicide mission. I also feel like CTM’s slip up before is worth looking into but we can think about that later?

^^^Scum^^^

Answer my riddle to Spoot.  The Cop is a one-time role.  What/whose value does it serve to withhold clearing a player from the Town?

I'll answer it favors the scum team you lying as scum fukk.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think ctm nudged it too. Would have to check.

Yes, his play pinged yesterday  which is why I was inclined to not believe him

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GATA said:

Sorry guys I didn’t know one shot cop meant you only get to view one time so if this is lylo here we go

  1. Innocent Child -JV
  2. 2-shot Vigilante - Me 
  3. 1-shot Cop -JC or Spoot

@Spoot-Face why did you decide to investigate Ape and not reveal he’s town confirmed or hint at it

@Jetscode1 why did you decide to investigate Spoot instead of ape if you had him as your #1 

I’m shooting either one of you 😁

The bot has the right plan lynch one and shoot the other if wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GATA said:

Also I have another question if there’s no JK ? Did scum holster N1? 
I didn’t shoot 
 

did everyone reveal? 

If not it might be what @Integrity28 is saying and Spoot / JC are running a gambit 

 

Good point but why would they holster if no jail.keeper. Holster only makes sense with a jail keeper 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Good point but why would they holster if no jail.keeper. Holster only makes sense with a jail keeper 

Well they could have tried to draw out only 1 vig shot but I don’t see a reason to holster with 0 deaths D1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Scum^^^

Answer my riddle to Spoot.  The Cop is a one-time role.  What/whose value does it serve to withhold clearing a player from the Town?

I'll answer it favors the scum team you lying as scum fukk.

 

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Scum^^^

Answer my riddle to Spoot.  The Cop is a one-time role.  What/whose value does it serve to withhold clearing a player from the Town?

I'll answer it favors the scum team you lying as scum fukk.

It was an awful decision by Spoot or it was a scummy move by Spoot. I’m also unsure about not using the investigation until N3. Either way it seems like both are gonna die unless we get it right.

vote spoot

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Stahp!  You are scum.  You know and I know.  The rest is your show convince others. 

Riddle me this Spoot.

The cop is a one-time role.  What value is there NOT to let town know you cleared someone?  Stupid is as stupid does.  Scummy McScumpster.

@GATA @CTM

You are 100% correct there, I give you that. It was stupid of me to not at least bread crumb it. I can't defend that egregious error of mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

 

It was an awful decision by Spoot or it was a scummy move by Spoot. I’m also unsure about not using the investigation until N3. Either way it seems like both are gonna die unless we get it right.

vote spoot

flip flop GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

sh*t or get off the pot!  It's go time.

I don’t like either reveal To tell you the truth 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don’t like either reveal To tell you the truth 

What were you expecting @GATA?

I had a one-time view.  I waited patiently.  I mixed it up so as not to appear too town as that gets a PR NKd.  I reported my findings as soon as I had something to report.  You want to criticize my game, go for it.  I'm just trying to help town win.  Do what you feel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(2) Spoot - JC, CTM
(1) JC - Spoot

 

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

 

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

 

It was an awful decision by Spoot or it was a scummy move by Spoot. I’m also unsure about not using the investigation until N3. Either way it seems like both are gonna die unless we get it right.

vote spoot

You missed Kdels.  

Too bad @Integrity28is scum or he would have voted Spoot as well.  

The rest are all watching football.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok vote Spoot

Bills are losing I’ll take a chance on JC

if you’re pulling a gambit, JK go get them 

I assume I’ll die tonight 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just caught up. 

i am a villager. 
 

I was thinking JC or Kdels would be my vote today to start and then this jc and spoot thing. 
 

I thought spoot felt scummy earlier in the game. And I can get behind JC’s claim better than spoots counter.
 

VOTE SPOOT 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok vote Spoot

Bills are losing I’ll take a chance on JC

if you’re pulling a gambit, JK go get them 

I assume I’ll die tonight 

 

That's a shame. It's okay, though, I make mistakes, too. I forgive you, Gata.

No hard feelings from me. I played an awful game as Cop. I still love everyone -- except for JC and Kdouche! I hope you both burn in Scum Hell!

Go Town!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...