Nolder

PYP2021 Game Thread

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

*subject to change 

Spoot id'ing ape is a wifom plain and simple 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

This is 100% a wifom, ape creating a narrative around it is scummy 

Ape hasn’t created a narrative...yet... I’m just putting all the thoughts out there.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Spoot id'ing ape is a wifom plain and simple 

So we shouldn’t look at it? 

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude.. math

Gata/ jc = confirmed town

Jif, kdels, ape, stark = lynch pool

Jif I view as most town

Ape as most scum

Leaving you and kdels in the middle and I have a slight scum lean on you from day 1

Where would you expect me to put kdels given the above, POE + logic  dictates no read goes higher than town leans no?

maybe but you were commenting on the "ape directing vig" post and you said 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I agree with this fwiw, i have no issue with Ape vig directing here. It should basically be used as a vote at this point.

Per above, shoot ape or stark imo, kdels third place

why wouldn't you just stop at shoot ape or stark?

no need to continue your list from available Lynch pool. also it reads like "hey gata, if your going to shoot- hit ape or stark, if not one of those kdels"

17 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

No, Spoot clearing you only really makes sense if you’re town. I doubt he’d put the spotlight on another scum teammate. Unless there’s an experienced play that exists that I’m ignorant about but I genuinely believe you’re town.

kdels talking to ape... 

its not uncommon for scum team to use a wifom or bus a teammate just fyi. there have been games where a certain player (JiF) literally named the entire scum team and they did not get voted. 

im not clearing or leaning guilty on anything spoot said, have to look at their play not spoots bs

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yeah no, theres been numerous times of townies mis speaking and scum trying to parlay it into a mislynch with a gotcha

Ape is scum pushing sh*t ideas

That’s the tell. 

28 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

No, Spoot clearing you only really makes sense if you’re town. I doubt he’d put the spotlight on another scum teammate. Unless there’s an experienced play that exists that I’m ignorant about but I genuinely believe you’re town.

This makes more sense.

Lol no.

My lynch pool is 4 people not sure where you expect me to put kdels, 6th?

Everyone’s lynch pool is 4 people, idiot face.

This is 100% a wifom, ape creating a narrative around it is scummy 

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Ape hasn’t created a narrative...yet... I’m just putting all the thoughts out there.

This.

I didn’t say anything about it, I just questioned what kdels said to make sure I understood what he was getting at.

CTM is grasping straws. I’m asking questions.

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

no need to continue your list from available Lynch pool. also it reads like "hey gata, if your going to shoot- hit ape or stark, if not one of those kdels"

Lynch pool of 4. Here’s his top 3-4. He’d basically leaving himself open to cussing by train that’s convenient. 

He’s barking at me now, because CTM would get the most joy out of an ape mislynch. He knows damn-well how I play as scum, and post hammer voting isn’t it. 

55 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, are you serious? 

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Kdels, the below = crafting a narrative. he's not acknowleding the clear wifom and instead spinning some imaginary tale about what happenned in his scum chat

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

More likely, ctm told him “say you viewed ape dnd his ego wool make him side with you, then he’ll lead the town”.

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This.

I didn’t say anything about it, I just questioned what kdels said to make sure I understood what he was getting at.

CTM is grasping straws. I’m asking questions.

Liar

see post above.

Good lord he's making it obvious

1 hour ago, Stark said:

kdels talking to ape... 

its not uncommon for scum team to use a wifom or bus a teammate just fyi. there have been games where a certain player (JiF) literally named the entire scum team and they did not get voted. 

im not clearing or leaning guilty on anything spoot said, have to look at their play not spoots bs

100% this

Apparently ape forgot what a wifom was and said it's more likely I told Spoot to do it in scum chat.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

yes and? Would you have preferred it better if I said anyone but me, Jif and JC? I gave a ranked list of top 3 for her to decide

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

So we shouldn’t look at it? 

It's null. Scum fake claiming cop clear people with the intention of having us talk about it and they hope lead us astray. It's what we call a wifom. I'm sure spoot is fapping his little rodent prick off that it's become this much of a topic of conversation.

The reason why ape's play is problematic is her 100% knows the above yet he's agreeing with you that scum wouldn't ID a team mate AND creating a fictional narrative to support that POV. It's gross gross gross

I'll eat my shoe if ape isn't scum. Don't fall for it

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Kdels, the below = crafting a narrative. he's not acknowleding the clear wifom and instead spinning some imaginary tale about what happenned in his scum chat

To be totally honest, I took that as him trying to counter what he thought I was saying. But I get your point on wifom 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Coffee used to give me panic attacks. I had to quit caffeine for about 4 years.

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Holy sh*t, same here. It's the caffeine. I can only do decaf now. I can't even drink any tea that isn't decaffeinated.

I've never had quite that big of a problem but there have been two or three times in my life when I had way too much caffeine and the only way I can describe the feeling is like an uncontrollable jitter in my arms. I could feel how wired I was and I DID NOT like it. I still drink stuff that has caffeine in it, even energy drinks once in a while if I feel like I need the energy for something, but I stay very aware that I do have a limit.

The lights went out and everyone gasped. There was a soft multicolored glow of reds, blues, and greens coming from one side of the room. "Enough monkey business!" someone shouted and then a loud bang and then another bang. The lights came on and there were two bodies on the floor with bullet holes in them. A nasty smell breezed by and everyone knew it wasn't over. The speaker clicked:

"Ape and Jif are dead. They were villagers. Continue."

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

is the ape dead yet?

Actually, yes he is.

• Haha 3

It is now Day.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: Wednesday 6PM PST/9PM EST

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I'll eat my shoe if ape isn't scum. Don't fall for it

well this post didn't age well

The good news is 2 vetted townies pretty much control the board.  

At this point, this is quite literally, kdels, stark and myself. I'll vote for either one of them

3 Spidermen Pointing at each other Blank Template - Imgflip

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I've never had quite that big of a problem but there have been two or three times in my life when I had way too much caffeine and the only way I can describe the feeling is like an uncontrollable jitter in my arms. I could feel how wired I was and I DID NOT like it. I still drink stuff that has caffeine in it, even energy drinks once in a while if I feel like I need the energy for something, but I stay very aware that I do have a limit.

Oh, that’s lucky. Panic attack basically feels like a heart attack. Not to minimize whatever you’ve experienced. 😁

I see I’m dead. Thanks for the game, sorry I forgot I signed up and flaked the first few days. 🙏

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, that’s lucky. Panic attack basically feels like a heart attack. Not to minimize whatever you’ve experienced. 😁

No I get it. Even though I haven't experienced it first hand (thankfully) I have been to the ER twice with a friend of mine who was convinced he was dying. It took me a really long time to fully understand and appreciate that the person having the panic attack really feels/thinks something is happening to them. I used to give my friend a lot of sh*t for it back when he was having them basically once a month or so. Pretty sure his ER total is like 5+ because I wasn't the only person to go with him. Eventually I stopped though because it finally sunk in that this wasn't something stupid he could be talked out of it was a legitimate problem he had because of high anxiety and stress. He still has panic attacks once in awhile but I guess he has it under control now and knows how to...I wont say calm himself down exactly but he manages it enough that he doesn't rush off to the hospital.

So yeah I know how it is from a second hand perspective and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Glad you got the caffeine under control and all that. I probably should look into reducing my own intake because even though I haven't had any panic attacks it's still not really good for me and I don't want to wait until there is something like a panic attack before I do something about it. 

Votecount

(1) Kdels - JC

(1) CTM - Kdels

It is now Day.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: Wednesday 6PM PST/9PM EST