PYP2021 Game Thread

2 hours ago, Stark said:

ironically I'd vote for either of you 

I was going to open the day on kdels or JC before JC's claim on Spoot. reading up on the game you were definitely appearing as "over-explaining" scum, plus some things that JiF and Ape pointed out aligned with some things that I noticed. I have a few hours before I can really dig into this. 

VOTE KDELS

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

why did you change your vote?

thinking back on KD trying to hammer me then the drums L-1 thing Jif continuing to sus him he would have been all over KD today if you guys wouldn't have shot him

Nostrils filled with microscopic fecal matter what was left of the group surrounded Kdels. It was time to put an end to all of this and clear the air once and for all. JC walked forward and gave Kdels a knee to his gut. Then Gata took both her metal fists and drove them down over her head into the back of Kdels skull putting him on the ground. Stark walked forward, it was his turn, his moment. Silence filled the room. Ppppffffffffrrrrrtttututututtttt!!! Stark ripped a huge fart. Everyone looked at him eyes wide. He gave a grin pulled out a gun and shot Kdels and then JC. CTM walked up at the same moment, pressed a hidden button behind Gata's ear and shut her down. The speaker cracked on for a final time:

"Well done. The Stinkers are the winners."

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

I tried voting stark D3 no one listened 

read the QT your reason for KD was almost word for word a short version of the case I would have made on him ... lol

I knew JC would vote him I just thought it would be next day phase.

tumblr_o8a8jjPNtf1so18vqo1_500.gif.efffc45d7611a43ca111031dbf883872.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

at least you missed the town power roles ?‍♂️

frfr I was going to shoot spoot or JC and that would have sucked 

Then yesterday I was in between shooting CTM or Ape 

I chose Ape because he still chose to vote JC even after the reveal 

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Crazy as it sounds, the first time I had one was the day after a wedding. Drank a ton, it was 100+ degrees all day, and I woke up feeling congested so I took a Claritin-D. The kind with the pseudoephedrine. My heart was racing, I was dehydrated, and I passed out. It had nothing to do with anxiety that time. After you have one, you kind of live in dread of having more lol

I learned to control my breathing. Exercise helps me - not everyone. I practice a lot of mindfulness. Basically work daily in being a zen monkey. My ‘ape’ boorishness here is like a relapse to old behavior for entertainment, but mafia does spike my ocd. 

Wow yeah I can imagine. I've never passed out before either. I was very dehydrated once I think but without realizing what the problem was I drank some water and sat in a cool place and started feeling better within a half hour. I have to say I have lived a pretty lucky life so far even compared to a lot of people. Never broken a bone or even sprained an ankle (I do think I sprained my pinky finger playing basketball but I just ignored it and it stopped aching after like 3 years lol). Never been so sick I needed to go to the hospital, etc.

• Sympathy 2