PYP2021 Game Thread

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If @HessStation mods an American Gods game I will play the entire game in the nude eating grapes  and anointing myself with the blood of my enemies. 

All we need is jif dressed up like lea and chained to you and we have the openning scene to jedi

• Haha 3

On 1/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, Nolder said:

I've never had quite that big of a problem but there have been two or three times in my life when I had way too much caffeine and the only way I can describe the feeling is like an uncontrollable jitter in my arms. I could feel how wired I was and I DID NOT like it. I still drink stuff that has caffeine in it, even energy drinks once in a while if I feel like I need the energy for something, but I stay very aware that I do have a limit.

I once pulled an all nighter playing video games when I was a teen, and tried to stay awake the following day to bet back on a good schedule by drinking energy drinks all day.

Never again.

By evening my heart was pounding so fast that I actually believed if I went to sleep I would die. Kinda like that scene from the Simpsons when Homer goes to Rock 'N Roll camp and takes a bunch of pills he found on the floor.

58 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I once pulled an all nighter playing video games when I was a teen, and tried to stay awake the following day to bet back on a good schedule by drinking energy drinks all day.

Never again.

By evening my heart was pounding so fast that I actually believed if I went to sleep I would die. Kinda like that scene from the Simpsons when Homer goes to Rock 'N Roll camp and takes a bunch of pills he found on the floor.

I've done that many times through my teens and twenties minus the energy drinks. For a year in high school my typical weekly routine was wake up at 5am, go to school and in class by 6am (I had zero period English), get out by 3pm and home by 4pm. Game from 4pm to 2 or 3am, wake up and do it all again Monday through Friday. On Saturdays I got to sleep until 6am but I had Saturday school because I'm a ******* idiot and sh*t at math. Saturday school got in at 8am and out at 12pm IIRC. So I'd be home by 1pm and I'd game until 2 or 3am again but I got to sleep in on Sunday. It was the only day a week I slept in. Now, I did continue this schedule through most of high school but I only had zero period and Saturday school the 1 year so that's why I mention it. It was pretty brutal but most of the time it didn't bug me.

There has been many times where I've had to do something important or exhausting with little or no sleep like go to Disneyland or go to court for jury duty or whatever. It wasn't until I hit kind of a hump when I was maybe 25ish that this stuff started getting harder to do. Now I still do what I gotta do. If I have to be somewhere and do something I do it regardless of what sleep I've had but staying up 24 hours just to play video games or whatever sounds insane to me now. I just can't do that anymore without exerting a lot of willpower and I'm not willing to do that just for some ******* games lol. Getting older really is a thing. I dread what my 40s or 50s might bring lol.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Never again.

sh*t. Energy drinks..... one time I bought some “yellow jackets” or something to the equivalent of those energy pills while I was completing a project for a final an studying for a final. The pack said take 1 and I’m like nah man everything that says take 1 you double it... right.  

I took 2 of those ****ers and about an hour and a half later I was so tweaked. A few hours went by I finished my project and studying for an exam the best I could and I tried to go to bed to get 3 hours of sleep. And I remember

pulling the sheet up on my chest and no joke, I could see that sheet bouncing...my heart was beating so hard and fast. I never slept and had to convince myself I wasn’t going to have a heart attack. 
worst feeling ever 

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

sh*t. Energy drinks..... one time I bought some “yellow jackets” or something to the equivalent of those energy pills while I was completing a project for a final an studying for a final. The pack said take 1 and I’m like nah man everything that says take 1 you double it... right.  

I took 2 of those ****ers and about an hour and a half later I was so tweaked. A few hours went by I finished my project and studying for an exam the best I could and I tried to go to bed to get 3 hours of sleep. And I remember

pulling the sheet up on my chest and no joke, I could see that sheet bouncing...my heart was beating so hard and fast. I never slept and had to convince myself I wasn’t going to have a heart attack. 
worst feeling ever 

How tf are you alive?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Is it even that good? I read the book a long time ago but a show sounds like it would be ehhh.

Well, the first episode had a scene where a guy has sex with a Goddess and gets sucked into her vagina in a moment of pure bliss and ecstasy. That was pretty cool.

• Upvote 1