PYP2021 Game Thread

41 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t hate 80’s reasoning either. Not sure how I feel about his explanation for why he waited to give that reasoning until other’s jumped on Stark’s train. I don’t see why the reason behind his vote would have made others attack him. In fact no one’s attacked him for it now, and I don’t think much changed between when he first cast the vote to when he offered his explanation, other than the fact that Stark’s train built up momentum. Plus, I feel like scum would be more worried about people jumping on their reasoning than town, and 80 was kind of ambivalent about being a D1 lynch earlier in the day. Doesn’t really track for me.

I also thought that was a calculated move by 80. The bold hadn't occurred to me, I need to think now... 

unvote

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Honestly @Jetsfan80 made a good point Stark hasn't moved either even after that comment.

I honestly thought there was still lollygagging going on didn't know an actual case occurred Danke on that.

I'm ok getting serious now 

unvote the smelly hippie VOTE Stark.

ORALEEEEEEEEEE!

Vote Gata

She was the only one that jumped on the Stark train after 80s claim and did it as soon as we pointed it out to her. Something smells with that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Make sure you've eaten.  Crusher's instincts only worked on a full stomach.  

Not exactly true. His primary instinct was to eat. Only when that eas taken care of was there a brief, 10-15 minute period where something other than food could cross his mind 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

(4) Stark - Spoot, 80, Drums, Gata

(4) 80 - Ballin, JC, Jvill, CTM

(1) CTM - Ape

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) Ballin - Jif

(1) Spoot - Stark

(1) Gata - Barry

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Everyone is voting so that’s a plus but might as well let @BallinPB @Integrity28 @CTM @Jetscode1 @kdels62 know that today is the deadline just in case you didn’t know. 

Also @GATA @GATA @GATA

unvote ctm

so, when exactly is the deadline?

i haven't done any reading yet

Think this is accurate , 2 horse and a bot race 

Votecount

(3) Stark - Spoot, 80, Gata

(3) 80 - Ballin, JC, Jvill

(1) CTM - Ape

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) Ballin - Jif

(1) Spoot - Stark

(1) Gata - Barry, CTM, Drums

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Gata

She was the only one that jumped on the Stark train after 80s claim and did it as soon as we pointed it out to her. Something smells with that. 

I’m fine with any of the three leading trains right now. I agree with Spoot’s take re: Stark, my initial reaction to Stark’s vote was that it was trying a bit too hard to shift narrative. Also agree with your take on GATA, piggybacking off 80’s so so case to push (I think) Stark into the vote lead.

Keeping my vote where it is for now but willing to consolidate on those two others

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

Think this is accurate , 2 horse and a bot race 

Votecount

(3) Stark - Spoot, 80, Gata

(3) 80 - Ballin, JC, Jvill

(1) CTM - Ape

(1) Jif - Kdels

(1) Ballin - Jif

(1) Spoot - Stark

(4) Gata - Barry, CTM, Drums, Ape

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

based on ctm count, this is updated???

50 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Gata

@Integrity28 Is this what you meant about reading 80 claimed? I meant his claim against Stark but I should have used a different word. My bad.