• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Though now that I think about it, from the description “quick but sharp” doesn’t strike me as a Crushluv variety fart. I also don’t suppose JiF would be a suspect here, as I doubt Crusher would a

I would like to reveal.. I’m Deshaun Watson and I will be the QB of the NY Jets next year. 

7vs.2 = 9 like wtf? lol it's 5 vs. 2  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Jif comes in right before deadline, asks who to vote, then doesn’t even move his vote to any of the leading trains. Stays on Ballin (a painfully low volume poster, especially d1). Whack.

Nobody told me who to vote 🗳 

I don't have any real solid reads as of yet, and with no flips it still feels like we're on Day 1. I'll try to read back tomorrow with fresh eyes and see if I can see anything of note.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

And? I like Gata the least right now but I'm opening up some doors for conversation with what else I saw at deadline. I trust Barry and Jvill and am interested in what they think. 

Lol wut? It’s D1 how can you trust already 2 ppl ? 

43 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is it kosher to speculate on what roles we may have been given? Seems harmless to me but I want to make sure before doing it.

I mean you can do whatever you like but if you try to get ppl to verify or not that’s fishing and pingy af

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I mean you can do whatever you like but if you try to get ppl to verify or not that’s fishing and pingy af

Thanks, Captain Robobvious.

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks, Captain Robobvious.

Then why even ask if you don’t want an obvious answer 

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

@Nolder can we get the opening post edited to include this screenshot or link to the setup?

What does this mean? I never read the signup thread, is that the setup?

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is it kosher to speculate on what roles we may have been given? Seems harmless to me but I want to make sure before doing it.

Assuming jvill posted is the setup and no nk = yes 

12 hours ago, Drums said:

It is actually weird now that I read it but I've worked well with Jvill and Barry in multiple games and I am getting town feels from them so far.

^^this guy knows who town is^^

I say we lynch Drums 

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^^^could kill this for that ^^^

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Drums said:

It is actually weird now that I read it but I've worked well with Jvill and Barry in multiple games and I am getting town feels from them so far.

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I say we lynch Drums 

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^could kill this for that ^^^

so you think drums knows jvill and I are town but 2 seconds later you want to kill me?

the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I say we lynch Drums 

I didn’t like his buddying post either it’s not an indication of town to me tho it could be scum too 

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Based on below and no nk there must be a jailkeeprr who targetted scum last night 

And the vig probably holstered 

12 hours ago, GATA said:

Did you “trust” 80 when you hopped on Stark’s train without even thinking???

15 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

@Nolder can we get the opening post edited to include this screenshot or link to the setup?

Yes I will do that in a minute. I will include a link to the wiki post and put my own explanation of how the setup is supposed to work.

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's fine by me. Scum chose the roles so you are basically doing a WIFOM more or less.

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Nolder can we get a VC?

Yes. I had an errand to run at 7 and then did dishes when I got home. In a minute.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Or scum holstered to try and draw out the jail keeper. Wouldn’t be a bad play at all.

Hrm, certainly possible but imo not likely on day 1, considering theres > 25% chance they jailed scum anyway.

Suggest jail keeper not reveal anything at this point to triangulate. I doubt they'd holster again 

12 hours ago, GATA said:

that was my point when I said that he made a weird post. I looked back at his posts to see if anything stood out. nothing really too egregious but thinking about it, its enough for me to 

VOTE DRUMS 

On 1/11/2021 at 1:33 PM, GATA said:

Honestly @Jetsfan80 made a good point Stark hasn't moved either even after that comment.

I honestly thought there was still lollygagging going on didn't know an actual case occurred Danke on that.

I'm ok getting serious now 

unvote the smelly hippie VOTE Stark.

ORALEEEEEEEEEE!

49 minutes ago, Drums said:

Did you “trust” 80 when you hopped on Stark’s train without even thinking???

she did vote quick there .... 

Votecount
(2) Drums - JC, Stark
(2) Jif - Jvill, Barry
(1) Gata - Drums

It is now day with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 7:30PM PST/10:30 PM EST

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hrm, certainly possible but imo not likely on day 1, considering theres > 25% chance they jailed scum anyway.

Suggest jail keeper not reveal anything at this point to triangulate. I doubt they'd holster again 

Yeah I had my math wrong there, it’s a riskier move for scum than i originally thought