Zach Wilson’s fathers Twitter activity

Rhg1084

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Boy bye, Sit down  

if this was Fields you would be in here absolutely destroying him and his family right now 

What?

I don’t like either of them as prospects. In fact I’d probably give Fields the edge. I think either are some of the worst prospects I have ever seen to be projected 2nd overall.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

What?

I don’t like either of them as prospects. In fact I’d probably give Fields the edge. I think either are some of the worst prospects I have ever seen to be projected 2nd overall.

It’s early. The only lock is Lawrence going one.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I agree, I'd bet on us going Fields right now though. Given how reactionary everyone is though it wouldn't shock me if he plummets if he underperforms in the Title game. 

I cant believe after watching Fields highlights of him not facing any sort of rush and throwing to guys wide open he’d go 2 overall. Watch the Northwestern game...holding the ball typically means he’s not seeing past his first read, which is fairly important at the NFL level. Wilson seems a bit douchey and has not played great comp, but he looks better overall. Not sold on either though...so typical Jets!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

I cant believe how you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again about 1 game and ignore all all the other evidence that shows you're wrong about Fields but I guess it's fun to get a thought in your head and refuse to see anything else. 

Every other game I’ve seen of him he’s playing in a tuxedo. It’s hard to gauge a players ability throwing with no rush and receiver wide open on his first read.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The thing about this argument that bugs me the most is it's as if Lawrence and Wilson aren't throwing to dudes in wide open space all game. It's a negative for Field, ignored for others.

Lawrence has 3 years of play, going through progressions, throwing guys open etc. There’s a reason he’s a stone cold lock to go first overall. I don’t see them remotely close as players.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Every other game I’ve seen of him he’s playing in a tuxedo. It’s hard to gauge a players ability throwing with no rush and receiver wide open on his first read.

Do you really believe that Lawrence has been "under duress" consistently in his college career. That rough and tumble ACC? 

Has Lawrence not had quality WR's to throw to? Have they been covered in tight windows?

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Im not buying into Wilson at all.  But what do I know?

This is where I am at.

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

I cant believe how you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again about 1 game and ignore all all the other evidence that shows you're wrong about Fields but I guess it's fun to get a thought in your head and refuse to see anything else. 

No even one game, HIGHLIGHTS from one game

• Upvote 2