Jump to content

Trevor declares for draft


Recommended Posts

Connor Hughes has been saying this is a great QB class.  If fields wasn’t going out this year he’d probably be QB1 in most other classes.  We’re in a great spot to get a difference maker.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

Bust

is that a for real prediction? 

just curious. cos NO ONE seems to even wanna doubt him IN THE SLIGHTEST. as if it's somehow a moral failing.

i posted this vid

and NOT ONE comment was made on it by the entire JN world. curious. or at least i thought so.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

is that a for real prediction? 

just curious. cos NO ONE seems to even wanna doubt him IN THE SLIGHTEST. as if it's somehow a moral failing.

i posted this vid

and NOT ONE comment was made on it by the entire JN world. curious. or at least i thought so.

 

 

 

I’m not saying this just because we’re not getting him but I do think he’s slightly overhyped. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

is that a for real prediction? 

just curious. cos NO ONE seems to even wanna doubt him IN THE SLIGHTEST. as if it's somehow a moral failing.

i posted this vid

and NOT ONE comment was made on it by the entire JN world. curious. or at least i thought so.

 

 

 

Some of us have been doing it dating back to last season. You've been in the wrong threads.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I’m not saying this just because we’re not getting him but I do think he’s slightly overhyped. 

we dont know who we're getting. Fields defo outplayed him thjis tiem around, and was RIGHT THERE last time.

Who knows what the hell happend on that last INT... the WR just stopped. Would it have been on target?

I object to " no other QB worth drafting in the #2 slot" cos i think Fields and Wilson both have alotta good stuff going on and WE NEED A QB LIKE NOBODY"S BUSINESS

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heymangold said:

Connor Hughes has been saying this is a great QB class.  If fields wasn’t going out this year he’d probably be QB1 in most other classes.  We’re in a great spot to get a difference maker.

IMO, he's right.   This looks like a good one.  Joe better get it right.  The Jets future for the next 5-6 years depends on it.

Not to mention his future.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jax will blow this somehow, besides the obvious tanking and the karma that might follow, that living mustache of a owner announced he’s basically playing GM -WOW 🤣😂😬 

 

I feel bad for Trevor 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol folks bashing jacksonsville

they have a stud rb have two very good wrs both can become great and a nice tight end providing he can stay healthy

plug in trevor and they have a very nice offense 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

is that a for real prediction? 

just curious. cos NO ONE seems to even wanna doubt him IN THE SLIGHTEST. as if it's somehow a moral failing.

i posted this vid

and NOT ONE comment was made on it by the entire JN world. curious. or at least i thought so.

 

 

 

TL is a great athlete with an amazing arm 

I just don't want to look at his stupid face 

the first time he throws a dumb pick the entire fan base will turn on him and like Ray Charles he will go to Georgia in his mind 

despite his appearance, i don't think he's equipped for Savior duties in NY/NJ 

the Jets aren't equipped to protect him or help a player like this succeed, even with a good draft and some FA, they aren't getting that much better on offense right away. It would be expected that the rookie qB would make them better. High expectations. 

Trevor Lawrence could get Joe Burrowed or Andrew Luck'ed very easily for the Jets, who have like 2 other real players on offense 

this town would eat him alive, mentally, emotionally and physically he's just not prepared for it 

Fields looks way more ready to be an athlete in NY, but I wonder about his arm strength, especially compared to TL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bitonti said:

TL is a great athlete with an amazing arm 

I just don't want to look at his stupid face 

the first time he throws a dumb pick the entire fan base will turn on him and like Ray Charles he will go to Georgia in his mind 

despite his appearance, i don't think he's equipped for Savior duties in NY/NJ 

the Jets aren't equipped to protect him or help a player like this succeed, even with a good draft and some FA, they aren't getting that much better on offense right away. It would be expected that the rookie qB would make them better. High expectations. 

Trevor Lawrence could get Joe Burrowed or Andrew Luck'ed very easily for the Jets, who have like 2 other real players on offense 

this town would eat him alive, mentally, emotionally and physically he's just not prepared for it 

Fields looks way more ready to be an athlete in NY, but I wonder about his arm strength, especially compared to TL 


espn hair GIF by College Football Playoff

Last year at Clemson
 

richard glossip news GIF
 

2nd year in Jacksonville 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...