Dog lovers: wife got me a Furbo for xmas and i love it

10 hours ago, jetophile said:

I love that you're at work and the TV's on with a cozy fire on because, well, THE DOG. Who gives a shi t about the people, there probably aren't any in the house. LMFAO. Huge dog lover here.

Lol no actually that clip was made at night while i was there but turn off the tv and fire and thats what its like

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I am a cat person.

I've had some cool cats in my time. When I used to commute to NYC years ago and it practically sucked the bone marrow out of me I refused to get a dog as much as I wanted one. Dogs are social animals and no way in the hell did I see the point of getting a dog just to leave it alone for 14 hours a day. Yep, people do it like clockwork; and why those same people are somehow under the false assumption that puppies don't need constant attention, human contact, and positive reinforcement to succeed at making it is beyond me. It's why I always adopt adolescent shelter dog retards or dogs that are 4 years +. Hey, they're housebroken. Kinda.

Anyway, cats are super chill, and I knew I didn't have to freak out that I have to get home RIGHT NOW, MY TRAIN IS LATE, I'm being neglectful because I have to walk my fckn cat, Holy Sh it, my CAT, I HAVE TO WALK AND FEED AND WALK MY CAT RIGHT NOW. Cats don't need that, just clean water and a way upkept place to do their business. Then you just kick off your shoes while they make biscuits on your lap and you zone out and tell them cat secrets. So we had a cat or three back in the day.

This is one of my favorite paintings, by the way. 'The King of Cats', by Balthus:

El_rey_de_los_gatos_GRND.jpg?auto=compre

Cat out, Shane.