Grade the Potential Hire - Eric Bieniemy

Eric Bieniemy  

157 members have voted

1. 1. If the Jets hire Eric Bieniemy, I would give it a grade of......

• A+
    • A
    • B+
    • B
    • C+
    • C
    • D+
    • D
    • F
    • F-

2 hours ago, southtown24th said:

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Better than a C.

That's a trash evaluation.

People have been clamoring for this guy for YEARS and y'all think Art Smith or Tommy Ebertoos would be better? Give me a god damned break.  This guy has been the hottest name for 3-4 years.

Get a clue.

Yes. "People" have been "clamoring" for him....for "years".

nick kroll air quotes GIF by HULU

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Serious question to the Bienemy backers, where do you think the Chiefs are today without Bienemy? 

I don't think I've seen a single person who thinks Bieniemy would be a good choice suggest he is the straw that stirs the Chiefs drink.

Bieniemy has been learning from one of the best in the business for years. People like to pretend that they know his role is to get Reid coffee, but they have no clue. Many people who have worked with him speak very highly of him. I've seen several quotes of people suggesting he's a leader of men, including Reid who has an impressive coaching tree. He has almost 2 decades of experience as an NFL coordinator and has the experience of being involved with a team that won a superbowl. That's not to say he won them the superbowl, but he got to see everything that went into a successful playoff run that resulted in a championship. That's valuable experience for people who learn from experience.

With the limited information we have on candidates and not knowing the details of the interviewing process, he seems like a great candidate of the potential first time coaches.

If I've going with untested I'm taking Glenn over this guy.  I mean Glenn has a long list of accomplishments at every job/position he's held.  What exactly has Bieniemy accomplished?  

I'm not saying Glenn is my first choice because I really don't know very much about any of these candidates.  I am saying Bieniemy ought to be closer to the bottom of the list.  

10 hours ago, southtown24th said:

and the ones who are "hired", like Gase, are out of work...

go figure son.

It happens, not every hire is a successful one, clearly as Jets fans we know many aren't. If everyone that was hired based on their interview was good at their job it would be a very different world. Consider this fun fact: It's 2021 and there are teachers being hired currently that can't figure out how to use google docs and need IT to put an icon on their desktop to get to the student information system their school uses. They're often hired hired over others because they're accomplished BS artists whereas the more talented people sometimes aren't great at interviews for whatever reason.