Kadarius Toney - Let's bring the "Joka" to Gotham City

Greenseed4

I like Toney, but he has absolutely skyrocketted up mocks to the point where I've seen him in the first round now.  I have to watch more film honestly before comparing him to the other guys in this draft, but initially I was hoping to grab him in the 3rd, certainly looks like that will not be possible now. 

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I like Toney, but he has absolutely skyrocketted up mocks to the point where I've seen him in the first round now.  I have to watch more film honestly before comparing him to the other guys in this draft, but initially I was hoping to grab him in the 3rd, certainly looks like that will not be possible now. 

He plays like a first rounder, and if we grab him with the Seattle pick we won't be kicking ourselves in a couple seasons wondering why we didn't. 

This is a shifty, Odell Beckham. 

On 1/6/2021 at 5:11 PM, Greenseed4 said:

He has speed, he has hands, he has jukes, and at 6'0, 194 he has the durability to take a couple hits and survive. 

Nickname is 'the Joker', or "Joka" in some circles... If he even makes it to the Seattle pick he should be a consideration. 

The route at 2:33 is sick.

He looks like he'd be annoying af to play against.  Like a more physical Edelman.  I don't know about that Seattle pick, but if he's there at 32....it would be hard to resist.

Legit, one of if not the most shifty player I've ever seen.  He's like Dante Hall but 10x the WR.  He's got some Percy Harvin like features, can return kicks, take hanoffs, jet sweeps, reverses, etc and the 1st guy, never takes him down.  Ever.  His stop and go is stupid.  And for a smaller framed guy, dude LOVES contact.  He looks for it and initiates it and rarely goes backward.  He's like a RB in that way, always gets the extra yard.  Unreal hands, didnt drop a ball all season.  He's always been a game breaker but this year he showed he could run a route tree too.  Straight up a joy to watch.  He's had some moves this year that you honestly have no idea how he did it and didnt walk away breaking every bone his body in the process.

The spin move he put on LSU...omg...ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Legit, one of if not the most shifty player I've ever seen.  He's like Dante Hall but 10x the WR.  He's got some Percy Harvin like features, can return kicks, take hanoffs, jet sweeps, reverses, etc and the 1st guy, never takes him down.  Ever.  His stop and go is stupid.  And for a smaller framed guy, dude LOVES contact.  He looks for it and initiates it and rarely goes backward.  He's like a RB in that way, always gets the extra yard.  Unreal hands, didnt drop a ball all season.  He's always been a game breaker but this year he showed he could run a route tree too.  Straight up a joy to watch.  He's had some moves this year that you honestly have no idea how he did it and didnt walk away breaking every bone his body in the process.

The spin move he put on LSU...omg...ridiculous. 

The 2nd play of this highlight reel.  I have no idea how he did this...they dont show the better angle too...but he's like an inch of the ground and keeps himself going...

• Upvote 2

On 1/10/2021 at 4:58 AM, JiF said:

And for a smaller framed guy, dude LOVES contact.  He looks for it and initiates it and rarely goes backward.

He’s listed at 6’0, 194 which is SOLID.
it will be interesting to see what he measures at the Combine.