What would you trade for Deshaun Watson?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You give our 2 first round picks this year without blinking.

Darnold, both firsts this year, next year’s first.

You trust your instincts if you feel there is a qb in the draft that would help the Jets. Watson is a win now qb, and the Jets are not a win now team. And would be less so with the draft assets they w

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just show this picture to Cal McNair and he’ll send us Watson for the #2 pick and a Blu-Ray of Blazing Saddles.

61C6AD8C-7FBE-4B74-8FEC-E63CC425E2C8.png

I wonder what Easterby thinks of those Mormon cultists?

• Haha 1

**** it - I'd offer #2, our 2nd this year, and their pick of our first or seattles first next year (so basically ours). The #2 pick is worth 2-3 firsts so that package is basically a package 3-4 first round picks and a top second round pick. Also gives us first round picks in this draft and next years. 

No other package guarantees you a franchise QB they can draft - which they will need except for Miami. If Miami wants to get in on this we can't beat their offer anyway as Watson will almost assuredly rather go there (closer to contention, no tax, already leaked he wants to go there). 

Outside of that, if he really digs in, let Houston take three 1s from the Redskins or something and tell them good luck finding a QB picking in the mid 20s for the next few years. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, SR24 said:

I would do this in a heartbeat 

I love how Pro-Jets Jeremiah is. He should just come join the squad. 

But yes, Jets should absolutely do this. But it’s all up to Watson. The offers will be there but it’s essentially up to him where he wants to go. I can’t imagine NY being a destination he wants to be. 

IF he did agree to come here, well then, that would say A LOT about our new HC and what we’re building. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, joebabyny said:

Nirvana

Cumming and pooping: the two most pleasurable bodily functions.

51 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I wonder what Easterby thinks of those Mormon cultists?

Would you be okay if I called a member of another Christian denomination a cultist?

Is this the kind of situation that JD lets breathe or do you pounce before the Texans hire Bienemy or make him happy in some way? If Miami gets him it’s going to be a long ten years in our division...

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Would you be okay if I called a member another Christian denomination a cultist?

Mormons are followers of Christ.  That makes them Christians

Edit:  I misread your post.  You did ANOTHER.  My bad

26 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Would you be okay if I called a member another Christian denomination a cultist?

Actually, yes.

• Haha 2

I’d Give Darnold, our #2, Next years Seattle 1st rounder, and 2023 1st Rounder. 

with that said we essentially traded Jamal Adams and 1st round pick for Deshaun Watson and 3rd. Which we should all agree to all damn day. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, Be_a_Jet said:

I’d Give Darnold, our #2, Next years Seattle 1st rounder, and 2023 1st Rounder. 

with that said we essentially traded Jamal Adams and 1st round pick for Deshaun Watson and 3rd. Which we should all agree to all damn day. 

I would do this all day.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Paradis said:

I think Watson is a phenomenal QB. doesn’t mean he’s the answer for this team in Jan 2021.

my answer; 

“ you can have the second overall OR both Seattle picks. one or the other. Otherwise go kick rocks, you have no leverage. Find another buyer

I agree with you that jets can't trade all this capital for a player who is disgruntled.   Would you do 2 or seattle's first (as you propose) PLUS sam and maybe a third round kicker?   I view the #2 pick as multiple first round picks as it is.

• Upvote 1
On 1/7/2021 at 10:27 AM, HawkeyeJet said:

What would you trade for Deshaun Watson?

Would that qualify as a big trade for JD? 

It certainly would.  

What would I be willing to trade?

2021 #2, the lower 2021 3rd, one of the 2022 1st's, 2022 3rd and 2023 2nd.

I don't give away three #1 picks.  That's my line if I'm GM.

If we can get Watson, and keep A #1 every year going forward, and only lose some lower rounders, I could be convinced to do it.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, talisaynon said:

Our 4 1sts for the next two years

HELL NO. Our 2 Seattle picks and Darnold. If not, take Fields. No way  I would mortgage our bank of picks AND have to pay Watson 40 million per.  That's more than generous. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I don’t want to have the worst case of blue balls the world has ever known so I’m not going to get too excited but Im half massed. 

you and me:

Aroused_Batgirl.gif.6372c2616d95652c8c80acc6ce0308b8.gif

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, JiF said:

If JD nets Watson from trading Adams, I will bear his child. 

I'd go gay for the man if that happens.

That idea seems almost poetic with history in mind.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I'd go gay for the man if that happens.

That idea seems almost poetic with history in mind.

You will have to walk over my dead body to get him and I can scratch and pull hair like a mofo.  

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

If JD nets Watson from trading Adams, I will bear his child. 

19 minutes ago, Grandy said:

People underestimate how much flexibility the Jamal trade gave us.

Our flexibility has nothing to do with it. It’s the lack of flexibility Houston has is the issue

1 minute ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

This site has gone nuts. I wouldn't trade for Watson at all. Draft a QB. You don't build giving away the house for a non-elite QB. 

Playboi Carti Confused: a meme - YouTube

• Haha 4