If you could trade Sam Darnold for Josh Allen today, would you? Because I would NOT

I want this here in black and white because I know i'll be proven right. Allen is having a good season but it is only because of the lack of fans in the crowd and also because of luck and the extreme talent around him. This will not carry on much longer and I expect him to be back to rookie form once the crowd noise starts up again and he loses players after signing a big contract,

Sam on the other hand will only get better. His style of play is much more suited to the long term and I fully expect him to pick himself up with a new coach and become a perenial pro bowl player. Just you watch. 

Once he overtakes allen you'll all be either agreeing with me and thanking god (if he's still here) or crying into your gameday snacks when he's tearing it up for some other team year after year while we watch Fields trying to complete a pass.

My point is don't get caught up in the now, think about the near future because it's coming

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 12
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 14

49 minutes ago, lattyshakespear said:

I want this here in black and white because I know i'll be proven right. Allen is having a good season but it is only because of the lack of fans in the crowd and also because of luck and the extreme talent around him. This will not carry on much longer and I expect him to be back to rookie form once the crowd noise starts up again and he loses players after signing a big contract,

Sam on the other hand will only get better. His style of play is much more suited to the long term and I fully expect him to pick himself up with a new coach and become a perenial pro bowl player. Just you watch. 

Once he overtakes allen you'll all be either agreeing with me and thanking god (if he's still here) or crying into your gameday snacks when he's tearing it up for some other team year after year while we watch Fields trying to complete a pass.

My point is don't get caught up in the now, think about the near future because it's coming

You joined like a week ago and you are requiring us to put it down in black and white?  We will not be intimidated!  

image.jpeg.232ae248e41a6c22600b30c41f26e01d.jpeg

• Haha 2

Josh Allen is no.3 in QBR for 2020, ranking over 10 points above Deshaun Watson.

Yeah, he's surrounded by talent, but this QB is not going to regress anytime some. Great coaching, awesome talent, physically built to take the punishing hits that many NFL qbs can't.

Put Darnold on the Niners or the Rams, would he break the top ten in QBR?

That would be one hell of a quarterback whisperer. 

Game managers need at least a strong running game.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lattyshakespear said:

Yeah...... I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you there.

• Haha 2

Man I have been a huge Sam supporter and I can't even remotely go there.

• Haha 2

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

I said before the draft multiple times I felt Josh Allen had the highest ceiling and could very well be the best QB of the draft. That said I would’ve never had the guts to draft him over Darnold. If it was between Mayfield and Allen I wanted Allen and frankly I thought Rosen was hot garbage all along. If I could do it over again I’d take Allen in a nanosecond.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

i don't see where his style of play is better than allen's for the nfl.  rothlisberger is somewhat similar and he's done prtty well for himself.

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Either a bills fan or just trolling for fun. 

Seeking attention, emotionally unstable is my bet. 

32 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is there a reason the mods continue to allow this obvious bills fan masquerading as a moronic homer Jets fan to drop turds on the forum?

@Sperm Edwards

@slats

@Charlie Brown

I mean, they've let @SAR I stay and he's the biggest Bills fan I know of..

2 hours ago, lattyshakespear said:

Will be the only post in this thread I bet.