Rex Ryan Interviewed by NY Jets for Vacant Head Coach Position

Warfish

53 minutes ago, Warfish said:

OIP.JIknvrL1dsdcPXkq77SsuQAAAA?pid=Api&r

Just having a little fun is all. 

Been a spectacularly sh*t week full of spectacularly sh*t things, especially here nearby to DC.  Just thought some folks would get a laugh, which seems some did, replies made me smile more than once, and damn if I didn't need the hell out of that.

No harm was intended, be assured.

Keep your eyes open for my Nats/Phillies finalize Soto for Harper trade thread. Two can play this game, sir.?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, jago said:

jets have not denied !

I could just see Manish:

"It has been reported that you have interviewed Rex Ryan for your Head Coaching opening, and some people are saying it happened, would you care to comment on how the interview went Mr. Douglas?

Will we in fact be having a damn snack in 2021?"

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, section314 said:

Keep your eyes open for my Nats/Phillies finalize Soto for Harper trade thread. Two can play this game, sir.?

Sadly, Soto to the "fill in super rich team here" is an inevitability, not a troll.  Till then tho, gonna enjoy that kid, he's special.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Sadly, Soto to the "fill in super rich team here" is an inevitability, not a troll.  Till then tho, gonna enjoy that kid, he's special.

Hope not. Nats have given out some big contracts, and this guy has a good chance     to be the best player in MLB. As a Mets fan, I am resigned to watching him use our pitchers as BP guys? As our radio guy said after a game last year “Soto led off the 4th with a HR that hasn’t landed yet.”

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

None taken just ribbing.  Nothing anyone posts bothers me this is all for giggles.

Only thing I take exception with are some of the hot takes @T0mShane and his minions pollute the site with.  If there was some kind of message board 25th ammendment I'd sign off on his ouster.

Hm. Trying to silence public intellectuals and thought leaders is very on brand for you.

• Haha 1

Strong effort but execution could have been better by not giving it away in the post.  Could have faked a report and make people search for it.  Or possible fake a tweet or something.  Maybe a link to a penis.   Idk, you had me getting excited in the title and could have had me going for a minute.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Strong effort but execution could have been better by not giving it away in the post.  Could have faked a report and make people search for it.  Or possible fake a tweet or something.  Maybe a link to a penis.   Idk, you had me getting excited in the title and could have had me going for a minute.

That would've been good.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

That brosef.  I really was going for light hearted comedy, not full bore cock-troll.

Also, just some advice, never google "full bore cock troll" looking for funny gifs.  Thank me later.