Denzel Mims got a puppy you guys

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Wow weird coincidence I just got my new dog too. From the “pound”. It’s very hard to get a shelter dog these days because of Covid. Took me about six weeks. I usually name my animals after Jets players. Not this time. I want no such lasting memory of this season. 

E3783EE7-8D23-46B6-B2B8-DCB3FECE37C8.jpeg

Cute!  Love the hair around the eyes, like legit eye brows in the brown circle.  lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Wow weird coincidence I just got my new dog too. From the “pound”. It’s very hard to get a shelter dog these days because of Covid. Took me about six weeks. I usually name my animals after Jets players. Not this time. I want no such lasting memory of this season. 

E3783EE7-8D23-46B6-B2B8-DCB3FECE37C8.jpegI missed the post your dog’s picture sub topic in the post a picture of yourself thread (because I didn’t have him yet) so I’m putting him here instead 

Congratulations. Great looking dog!

I heard that too, big back log with getting rescue dogs right now. That is good to hear actually!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1