Denzel Mims got a puppy you guys

13 hours ago, Xtina said:

Wow weird coincidence I just got my new dog too. From the “pound”. It’s very hard to get a shelter dog these days because of Covid. Took me about six weeks. I usually name my animals after Jets players. Not this time. I want no such lasting memory of this season. 

E3783EE7-8D23-46B6-B2B8-DCB3FECE37C8.jpegI missed the post your dog’s picture sub topic in the post a picture of yourself thread (because I didn’t have him yet) so I’m putting him here instead 

It's  a lot cuter than the dog he just paid thousands for. 

• Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Jetster said:

My dog that passed away 8 weeks ago. Finally getting back to normal & my wife & I are going to do some traveling & then start looking for another pup.

IMG_3055.JPG

So sorry bud. What a little cutie. They're such great companions, and it hurts so much when they have to leave. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, freestater said:

So sorry bud. What a little cutie. They're such great companions, and it hurts so much when they have to leave. 

The break in routines are what are so painful. My wife still breaks down sometimes. I still think she'll pop around the corner from places she slept. I miss picking her up & nuzzling with her, any tension I had from the day would just melt away. Only dog people understand each other. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

My dog that passed away 8 weeks ago. Finally getting back to normal & my wife & I are going to do some traveling & then start looking for another pup.

IMG_3055.JPG

I feel your pain. Jist had to put a 12 year old cat down due to kidney failure. That is the sucky part of being a pet owner, they eventually die. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Xtina said:

Wow weird coincidence I just got my new dog too. From the “pound”. It’s very hard to get a shelter dog these days because of Covid. Took me about six weeks. I usually name my animals after Jets players. Not this time. I want no such lasting memory of this season. 

E3783EE7-8D23-46B6-B2B8-DCB3FECE37C8.jpegI missed the post your dog’s picture sub topic in the post a picture of yourself thread (because I didn’t have him yet) so I’m putting him here instead 

What a friendly face. And those ears look floppy and soft. I have a sheltie that looks very similar. Cute pup!

• Sympathy 1