Jump to content

Denzel Mims got a puppy you guys


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, GQMartin said:

Looks like a Merle colored French bulldog. They’re like 7k. 

The dog is named duece

After all the gifts he's going to leave mims 

 

This reminds me of the old saying: want a friend in Washington, get a dog 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Xtina said:

Wow weird coincidence I just got my new dog too. From the “pound”. It’s very hard to get a shelter dog these days because of Covid. Took me about six weeks. I usually name my animals after Jets players. Not this time. I want no such lasting memory of this season. 

E3783EE7-8D23-46B6-B2B8-DCB3FECE37C8.jpegI missed the post your dog’s picture sub topic in the post a picture of yourself thread (because I didn’t have him yet) so I’m putting him here instead 

It's  a lot cuter than the dog he just paid thousands for. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Is that full grown. A buddy of mine has a mountain dog and it looks like it is twice the size

He looks smaller than he is there. He’s about 100lbs or so. A very friendly guy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jetster said:

My dog that passed away 8 weeks ago. Finally getting back to normal & my wife & I are going to do some traveling & then start looking for another pup.

IMG_3055.JPG

So sorry bud. What a little cutie. They're such great companions, and it hurts so much when they have to leave. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, freestater said:

So sorry bud. What a little cutie. They're such great companions, and it hurts so much when they have to leave. 

The break in routines are what are so painful. My wife still breaks down sometimes. I still think she'll pop around the corner from places she slept. I miss picking her up & nuzzling with her, any tension I had from the day would just melt away. Only dog people understand each other. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetster said:

My dog that passed away 8 weeks ago. Finally getting back to normal & my wife & I are going to do some traveling & then start looking for another pup.

IMG_3055.JPG

I feel your pain. Jist had to put a 12 year old cat down due to kidney failure. That is the sucky part of being a pet owner, they eventually die. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sounds like the name of the store where rich, spoiled white women like Paris Hilton buy Chihuahuas in bulk.

Definitely a puppy mill puppy Vendor, I'd wager.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xtina said:

Wow weird coincidence I just got my new dog too. From the “pound”. It’s very hard to get a shelter dog these days because of Covid. Took me about six weeks. I usually name my animals after Jets players. Not this time. I want no such lasting memory of this season. 

E3783EE7-8D23-46B6-B2B8-DCB3FECE37C8.jpegI missed the post your dog’s picture sub topic in the post a picture of yourself thread (because I didn’t have him yet) so I’m putting him here instead 

What a friendly face. And those ears look floppy and soft. I have a sheltie that looks very similar. Cute pup!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...