Christian Fauria, who is a Colorado alum claims Bieniemy will be the Jets HC.

Mogglez

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Probably meant if he had a choice, EB would pick the Jets.

The Jets haven't even finished interviews yet. You don't keep interviewing if you have already made your decision.

I agree.  Like I said, I’m just posting because I saw it all over Twitter lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I can't pretend to know enough about him as a coach to dislike the hire, but I have my doubts about just how much he does with Andy Reed seemingly doing everything.  

In Joe I trust because I don't have much of a choice. 

Nagy made the playoffs twice with a stiff like Trubisky at QB and Pederson won a SB... his coaching tree bears fruit(isn't McDermott also a part of Andy's tree? He was with him in Philly)

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Nagy made the playoffs twice with a stiff like Trubisky at QB and Pederson won a SB... his coaching tree bears fruit(isn't McDermott also a part of Andy's tree? He was with him in Philly)

Valid points, but didn't Nagy's offense fail?  it's the defense caring the Bears.  

I guess results are all that matter. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So, like, he’s got the Andy Reid stamp if approval, Mahomes loves him, he’ll bring a spicier offense, and reportedly he’s well-liked around the league. If the Jets announce the hire and DeShaun keeps shooting his way off the Texans, it’s a home run

No, a home run would have been drafting Watson when I told everyone they should have.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So, like, he’s got the Andy Reid stamp of approval, Mahomes loves him, he’ll bring a spicier offense, and reportedly he’s well-liked around the league. If the Jets announce the hire and DeShaun keeps shooting his way off the Texans, it’s a home run

Reid doesn't approve of him enough to let his OC call plays. Takes the shine off the penis or something. Isn't that an expression? It should be an expression. Whether it is or not, I approve someone influential in Florham Park shining Deshaun Watson's penis enough to somehow get him here.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Valid points, but didn't Nagy's offense fail?  it's the defense caring the Bears.  

I guess results are all that matter. 

Can't turn chicken sh*t into chicken salad. What is anyone going to do with a scrub like Trubisky? Their faults lie with the GM who traded up for a QB and took Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes. What a numbskull.

• Upvote 1