Christian Fauria, who is a Colorado alum claims Bieniemy will be the Jets HC.

Mogglez

Let's see, Marvin Lewis is being billed as an Asst. HC/DC type who would likely be paired with a young OC/HC who would need somebody to lean on should he prove to not be up to the task....

Lewis/Bieniemy is not the billing I would have chosen but it would have a safe floor, and high ceiling. 

• Post of the Week 1

Christian Fauria might be 100% right.  Bienemy might have crushed the interview and did very well.

However if I were a coaching candidate interviewing multiple spots, this is exactly the message I'd convey to make it seem like my first choice might miss out on me.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have absolutely no idea how Bieniemy’s interview went, but it’s clear that people on his side believe it went well.

I will go on record and say that I really do not want him.

If Bieniemy is coming here we are getting.....

DESHAUN WATSON!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Just doesn't come across as exhibiting the same CEO-type qualities as some of the other candidates we've requested an interview for. That's before you get on to the lack of play-calling and some of the other stuff. 

A 'no' from me. 

And what “CEO-type” qualities do Saleh, Daboll, Smith, Eberflus, Roman, Glenn, etc possess?  I can’t stand the term CEO-type.  

Just doesn't come across as exhibiting the same CEO-type qualities as some of the other candidates we've requested an interview for. That's before you get on to the lack of play-calling and some of the other stuff. 

A 'no' from me. 

And what “CEO-type” qualities do Saleh, Daboll, Smith, Eberflus, Roman, Glenn, etc possess?  I can’t stand the term CEO-type.  

A 'no' from me. 

1- Nothing important has leaked since JD has been here. 

2 - No way JD destroys his reputation by continuing interview process if the decision is already made.

3 - Doesn't fit the candidate profile described publicly by JD 

4 - Unreliable non Jet source

Equals = Not true

7 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

1- Nothing important has leaked since JD has been here. 

Good point. 

And I mean, Fauria seemingly has a connection to Bienemy, but not to JD or Jets leadership as far as I know - so this “insider scoop” is coming from someone close to the prospective candidate, not the organization with the job opening. 

I’d definitely think it’s safe to be skeptical.

But if we got Bienemy... and Watson forced his way out of Houston... into green and white... this entire decade of futility would be worth it. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

We as fans have no say only opinions. 

Whoever they hire I hope fixes this mess and leads us to many Super Bowl victories. 

I hated Bowles and Gase I hope I don't hate the next HC. 

Well we can always all get together and converge on Woody's office. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

I have absolutely no idea how Bieniemy’s interview went, but it’s clear that people on his side believe it went well.

I will go on record and say that I really do not want him.

He's trying to help push and advertise his friend for the best job opening in the NFL. Bieniemy, while a dedent/good coach, is not as qualified as other candidates listed. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Please god no. 

First time in history a barista would be hired as the head coach of an NFL team. 

2nd. I know blocking out Gase may be cathartic, but he was still the HC for 2 years. 

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Christian can go blow wood. We’ve got interviews set up all weekend. And he thinks he has the inside scoop on a situation that literally still has to play out? 

someone check my butt for flying monkeys. @T0mShane

What? What did I miss? Why is @T0mShane getting a reward?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, heymangold said:

CEO types are rare. Lombardi, Shula, Gibbs, Belicheck, Parcells, Landry.  These guys were legends.   They are far and few between.  We just have to find a program builder. Bienimy is NOT even close to that.  He doesn't have the persona.  I only see one guy that fits that bill -

campbell.jpg

• Upvote 4