NOT HERE to talk politics

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listen a lot of people are saying this is a big Jet site, that it is a HUGE Jets site. I was just banned from Twitter so I am looking for some New Yorkers to talk to in retirement. I don't want t

**** You, Donald.* Not politics - I say that purely as a USFL fan.

Enjoy the 12 days you have left here. 😜 Any chance you have some ideas on offensive linemen and how we can “build that wall”?

Posted Images

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Enjoy the 12 days you have left here. 😜

Any chance you have some ideas on offensive linemen and how we can “build that wall”?

Again I am not going to talk politics but it is clear you are just trying to incite me with this post. I will take Jack Dorsey's advice and ignore you.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, realDonaldTrump said:

Again I am not going to talk politics but it is clear you are just trying to incite me with this post. I will take Jack Dorsey's advice and ignore you.

Starting when?  But I sure do agree with you!

58 minutes ago, realDonaldTrump said:

Listen a lot of people are saying this is a big Jet site, that it is a HUGE Jets site. I was just banned from Twitter so I am looking for some New Yorkers to talk to in retirement.

I don't want to talk politics. I want to catch up on what I missed the past four years. Tell me about this loser Adam Gase, is he finally gone?

Your owner is a good man.

Will you buy the team from our "special" owner?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
1 hour ago, realDonaldTrump said:

Listen a lot of people are saying this is a big Jet site, that it is a HUGE Jets site. I was just banned from Twitter so I am looking for some New Yorkers to talk to in retirement.

I don't want to talk politics. I want to catch up on what I missed the past four years. Tell me about this loser Adam Gase, is he finally gone?

It a wonderful site isn’t with great people. 
We will be doing great things, really wonderful things in 2021. 

Now go drink some bleach

• Haha 4

SAR just be yourself. Youre funny being the pompus bmw guy that doesnt like fans that drink and yell. The gase thing wasnt Very funny. This one isnt either

Just looked up your ip. I see that you haven't posted here before but clearly you know us because you know there's no politics allowed.

this thread is definitely going to end up locked.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

SAR just be yourself. Youre funny being the pompus bmw guy that doesnt like fans that drink and yell. The gase thing wasnt Very funny. This one isnt either

The Gase bit was 1000x worse than this.

• Upvote 2