NOT HERE to talk politics

2 hours ago, realDonaldTrump said:

Listen a lot of people are saying this is a big Jet site, that it is a HUGE Jets site. I was just banned from Twitter so I am looking for some New Yorkers to talk to in retirement.

I don't want to talk politics. I want to catch up on what I missed the past four years. Tell me about this loser Adam Gase, is he finally gone?

Your owner is a good man.

There is the Golden Goose that whatever it touches it turns to gold. Then there is the Sh*t Chicken that anything it touches turns to sh*t.  @RealChickensh*t.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Glad to see everyone is behaving and this is staying open.

With how ridiculous the world, the country and the Jets are right now this really is the perfect thread.  It reminds me of when (at another unnamed Jets board) we had Jesus Christ signup.  He stuck around for a couple months, tried to bless the team, actually predicted five NFL games 100% accurately in his first week such that half the board thought he really was Jesus. lol  I think he signed off telling us we were all damned to purgatory being Jets fans.

actually, maybe he was Jesus.

Did scout pay extra for his email address?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, batman10023 said:

This was first class funny.  And did he actually say anything political?  It was mostly the responses :-)

I came here to talk football, no politics. I did nothing ban worthy. Which is why a New England Patriot just unbanned me.

Things aren't always what they seem.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, realDonaldTrump said:

I came here to talk football, no politics. I did nothing ban worthy. Which is why a New England Patriot just unbanned me.

Things aren't always what they seem.

I seem to recall you bought coaches club tickets when The stadium opened. 

I will gladly take Melanie off your hands for a Sunday afternoon if you want me to take her to the game (in your seats)

There's this scene at the beginning of Robocop 2 where they advertise a car alarm that electrocutes someone to death if they try to steal your car. It's a completely preposterous idea and the ad ends with the spokesman showing off that the alarm, after electrocuting the car thief to death, will still have enough battery left for you to start your car back up after disposing of the body of said failed thief. 

Anyways I'm not sure where I am going with this and I have no idea why the dude that started this thread made me think of Robocop 2, but I do think if we allowed stuff like that in society we might all be better off. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just looked up your ip. I see that you haven't posted here before but clearly you know us because you know there's no politics allowed.

this thread is definitely going to end up locked.

So there’s a chance it’s actually the Donald.