Dan Mullen will be interviewing in the coming days.

Mogglez

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Is this guy any good? What’s his background... offense or defensive coach?

I’m gonna be honest.  I’m not to sure other than he’s an offensive-minded coach.  @JiF is the guy you’d probably want to ask.  I’ve had him described to me as the offensive-oriented Rex Ryan by other people.  Not sure how I feel about that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

He's done well at Florida and brought them back to near the top (sans-Alabama) SEC relevance after Muschamp/McElwain left them in the dumps. Not sure if he's the right fit in NY, but definitely fits the CEO mold that we've heard about it.

He was with Urban at Utah and Florida during the Alex Smith/Tim Tebow years, and developed Dak at Miss St.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

All things Florida SUCK. Pass.  Has JD reached out to Campbell?  What's taking so long?

College guys prefer to keep things hush-hush so it doesn’t hurt their ability to recruit if they don’t get the job.  

I don’t think Campbell is going to leave, as much as I want him to, but if he does it will be a very quiet and quick process.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

will his wife kiss all our players when they come off the bus like she does at Florida?

Damn.  Is that the same guy???

I remember hearing that.

EDIT: Just used the Google machine.  Whoa boy!  This might rival Rex's thing with his wife's feet. lol

At a minimum it seems like a strange pregame ritual.

mullen.jpg.f5c97d238f5be7126ac39c4da6d0356e.jpg

megan-mullen-kisses-florida-players-before-games...on-the-cheek.png.a6402e59287d3deebfad24e9ebbf6499.png

coach.jpg.e581a4e0bd43fbff708fdf2e1069470d.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Icer said:

He's done well at Florida and brought them back to near the top (sans-Alabama) SEC relevance after Muschamp/McElwain left them in the dumps. Not sure if he's the right fit in NY, but definitely fits the CEO mold that we've heard about it.

He was with Urban at Utah and Florida during the Alex Smith/Tim Tebow years, and developed Dak at Miss St.

Interesting....