Dan Mullen will be interviewing in the coming days.

Mogglez

9 hours ago, rayzor said:

If we hire Mullen, will he want us to trade down to get Trask?

Its not Trask I'd be talking about, I'd be looking at his other college QB, the one who is also set to be a free agent, Dak Prescott. I'm not sure the Cowboys have the resources to franchise tag him a second time. If Mullen comes here it makes things really interesting.

Dak Prescott + Thuney in FA

Trade down from #2 to #4, hope there is a run on 3 QBs and you get your choice of Sewell or Jamar Chase. Or you swap #4 with #5 so Cincinnati can take Sewell and we still end up with Chase at WR.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Welp.  Might be time to shut ‘er down boys and girls.

Like I said when the rumor first started developing, I just dont see it happening.  The word is, he has zero interest in the NFL but his agent wants to keep his name in the mix just incase something changes in the future.  

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Its bizarre to an american maybe but not in most parts of the world. Usa is very standoffish

No, it's bizarre.

My family is all from Europe. They're more affectionate than most "American" families, sure. But the way that woman embraces those kids is just f*cking weird.