GO RAMS!

Jetster

Nice break for the Rams that no fans are in stadium.  I hate the Seahawks.  Their strong safety, their coach, their QB, the "12s".  And everytime the Seahawks lose, it means by sister and brother-in-law who live in Washington State and used to be Hawks season ticket holder are pissed.  Which gives me pleasure.  Have hated that team for years.  And now, it benefits us if they lose.  I am a huge Rams fan today.

La Rams GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Reminder the NY Jets beat the Rams with Jared Goff. 

This is the third time the Seahawks and Rams will face each other.  The first time the Rams won 23-16, Russell Wilson played bad and had 2 INTs.  The second time the Rams lost 20-9, and that was just two weeks ago.

This game is the rubber match.  Despite the Rams beating a Kyler Murray-less Cardinals team last week, the Rams haven't played well for a month now.  I hope I'm wrong but it really feels like a Seahawks W today and I'd guess by more than a TD.

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is the third time the Seahawks and Rams will face each other.  The first time the Rams won 23-16, Russell Wilson played bad and had 2 INTs.  The second time the Rams lost 20-9, and that was just two weeks ago.

This game is the rubber match.  Despite the Rams beating a Kyler Murray-less Cardinals team last week, the Rams haven't played well for a month now.  I hope I'm wrong but it really feels like a Seahawks W today and I'd guess by more than a TD.

Goff was horrible in that game.  Decent QB play for the Rams would change the odds to even.  Don't know whether the Rams can get that with either QB.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Let’s get that higher pick boys!!!

We need Seattle to go down..down..down!!!

Aaron Donald needs to have a huge day! Come on McVay, need your best game plan. 

Needed McVay’s best game plan against the Jets, hope he was saving it for today.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Needed McVay’s best game plan against the Jets, hope he was saving it for today.

Ah, we weren’t going winless. Just felt that way & nothing breaks the Jets way, which is probably why Seattle will win.