***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

Saturday, Jan. 9

• AFC No. 7 seed Indianapolis Colts at AFC No. 2 seed Buffalo Bills, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS, CBS All Access)
  • NFC No. 6 seed Los Angeles Rams at NFC No. 3 seed Seattle Seahawks, 4:40 p.m. ET (FOX, FOX Deportes)
  • NFC No. 5 seed Tampa Bay Buccaneers at NFC No. 4 seed Washington Football Team, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC, Universo)

Sunday, Jan. 10

• AFC No. 5 seed Baltimore Ravens at AFC No. 4 seed Tennessee Titans, 1:05 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, Freeform)
  • NFC No. 7 seed Chicago Bears at NFC No. 2 seed New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m. ET (CBS, Nick, Amazon Prime Video, CBS All Access)
  • AFC No. 6 seed Cleveland Browns at AFC No. 3 seed Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC, Telemundo, Peacock)

38 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

JN is going to hate me but I’m going to honestly enjoy watching the Bills play today. They’re fun to watch.

I really have no reason to hate the Bills other than they’re in our division. They have one playoff win in my lifetime and are nowhere near as annoying as the Patriots and Dolphins. I love watching Allen and McDermott seems like a gem too. 

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

Joe D is definitely watching Matt Eberflus' D vs Brian Daboll's O right now. 

I'm gonna say Eberflus' D wins that matchup today. 

I have no football knowledge to contribute other than the colts are a dome team and it's cold af in Buffalo rn 

51 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

JN is going to hate me but I’m going to honestly enjoy watching the Bills play today. They’re fun to watch.

Why? I respect what they have done, and will root for them throughout.

Anyone but the Patriots.