***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Poor job in the last minute with game management and play calling......Colts reminded me of the Jets today.

I agree; why not throw to the middle of the field when you had approximately 30 seconds, just concentrating on he sidelines helped Buffalo

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Except the back view doesnt really show it that way.  As I said it was close, wasnt definitive the call wasnt going to be reversed

I can see them not reversing it because ti was too close to reverse, but there was clear space between his hand and the player. It was a fumble. 

Just now, Butterfield said:

Why did the clock go to 14 seconds after the timeout.  The previous play ended at 19 sec?

The Bills didn't call the timeout until it was 14 seconds. The timeout doesn't get taken immediately when the play ends. They wait for them to get up to the line. 

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The Bills didn't call the timeout until it was 14 seconds. The timeout doesn't get taken immediately when the play ends. They wait for them to get up to the line. 

I thought he made it out of bounds?

Watched it again, he definitely made it out of bounds.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, King P said:

Might have been lost in all this, but gotdamn that hail mary throw by Rivers was an absolute duck.

Colts might have won this game anyways with more competent QB play. Rivers is completely washed

Accurate kicker would have tied the game 

• Upvote 3